Fight until your last breath! (part 1)

The free day has quickly passed. I spent it on training with everyone here and getting some time with Koneko. (No, no lemons with her for you now, pervs - Author) The day of the fight has arrived. I was sitting on my bed, thinking about upcoming events. Dammit...

- Scared about it partner? - Prophet said inside my head.

- Kinda... We are outnumbered, and I am afraid those numbers might overrun our skills.

- That fear is right. This time you do not know your enemy, well, except for Riser.

- Invulnerability... Sounds overpowered to me. - I said and sighed.

- Aren't we overpowered?

- Ya are right... We gotta pick the weapons now.

- We don't have to. First, we gotta see what the area will be. Last time it was pure luck it fookin worked.

- Kinda true... - the chatter was interrupted by knocking on the door.

- Come in! - I said louder. It was... Asia?

- H-hello [Y/N]. - she said shyly. She was wearing.. nun clothes?

- Hello there. What brings you here?

- E-everyone is busy with themselves.. And I was feeling alone a bit.

- Then I guess ya wanna stay here with me?

- Y-yes! - she blurted quickly and blushed. - I-if I can of course...

- Of course, you can. You are no hostile to me.

She then walked towards me, sat down on my bed and rested herself on my arm. To be fair... I felt uneasy. I mean- I have Koneko, and Asia is starting to get close to me... Dammit.

- Hey, [Y/N]. Tell me... will we win the fight?

I thought for a second about the response.

- Pride wants me to say yes... Though the reality says I am unsure. But if we lose... I will stop calling myself Rias' servant - I will not be deserving of that title.

- Huh? - she looked at me with eyes widened. - You say that if we lose... You'll turn rogue?

- Maybe... maybe not.

- Don't even try to! - she said angrily. Woah, she changed her mood quickly. - Don't even think about leaving us! You are important to us! - she said with haste and wrapped her hands around my arm, not letting me go.

- I said that will happen if we lose. I won't be deserving to-

- Now, what is going on here? - Koneko said, standing at the doorway. Crap. - Asia... do you try to take my [Y/N]? - she said emotionlessly and smacked my head.

- Ouch! What was that for? - I replied, rubbing my head.

- If Asia wants to be yours, I think I could share you with her. As long as she is from ORC, I am okay with sharing you.

- WHAT?! - we yelled in surprise, and I noticed Asia blush and tighten the grip around me.

- What are you thinking about Koneko... - I sighed. Then she walked up to me, got on my second side, and wrapped arms around my second arm. I look at the clock... It was time to get down and listen to the briefing.

- Girls... we have to get down to the rest. Would you... release my hands? - I asked them and they hugged them tighter. It looks like I have two companions. I stood up and they did the same. I walked down to the main room, opened the door and received stares from Rias, Akeno and Kiba.