Let the hunt begin! (part XII - Changes) + A/N

*[Y/N]'s POV*

When four familiar figures stepped out of portal, I waited for them to safely step on the ground, then closed the portal. Only to be suffocated in  hugs few seconds later...

- Ugh... Cannot... breathe... - I tried to say, while struggling for air... It seems like they understood it after a short while.

- What... - Glynda said.

- Just... - Cinder continued.

- HAPPENED?! - they all shouted in unison.

- A little change of plans. Let's move guys! - I ordered, walking back to the gate. - We have a war to win.

Shortly after the rest of our men followed, entering the grounds. Students and teachers surrounded us. Hey... I might have an idea. I summoned a stone and raised myself with the rest of ORC above everyone.

- Alright people, listen up! You all know what is about to happen. I am not gonna say it in pompatic or beatiful way... We have a war about to start. Between us, hunters, and the White Fang and Grimm! As much as I want to say that there won't be any casualties.. They are inevitable. Today is the day we show the world what you truly learned. And it is not only about what you did as in theory - it is about practice and your fighting skills. How good you are under stress and facing off many enemies. Also, there will be a change in command. I am not going to lead this battle. My master... will. - I finished. Many whispers could be heard, and some voices raised up.

- Wait.. master? What do you mean?

- Why are you giving up the control of the field?

- And WHO IS YOUR MASTER?! - Yang asked, starting to burn up. Luckily, Rias intervened.

- I am his master. - she said calmly. - My name is Rias Gremory.

- Never knew this emo was into that things... - Cardin's voice reached me.

- At least I could get more girls than you would achieve while traversing through the whole universe, cocksucker. And we won't hide it anymore. - I responded.

- What do you mean? - Akeno asked.

- Many of you have wondered... who I really am or how did I appear here.

- And why have you disappeared from us. - Koneko added blandly.

- Truth to be told... we are not humans. - I stated, hesitating a bit. - I arrived here from another dimension, apparently someone just wanted to make me disappear for some time or even forever.

- But that doesn't explain your abilities, does it? - Pyrrha asked.

- It does. While my nanosuit might be explainable as it came from technologic side, you cannot explain what happened on the mission... and how I got Rias and rest here.

- Well... I am still confused. - she said with sheepish smile.

- Pyrrha, RWBY, everyone. I do not possess Aura or a semblance. I use something different, called Sacred Gear. They are gifts from the God given to humans randomly. I am in control of the ancient Creator Dragon, Kreinto.

- So you're a badass which can create anything?! - Ruby shouted, excited.

- Create, destroy, reanimate, kill. And yes, I can make you a gigantic cookie if we make it out ALIVE.

- Promise?!

- Promise... - I said, facepalming.

- So.. Rias is your master. What about the rest? - Weiss asked, looking at us.

- Rias is our master. Akeno, the raven one, Koneko, the white cutie and Asia, the sweet blonde are demons as well. They all excel at everything. And today, we will work together to take down the threat. Rias will take control of strategic side. Akeno will support one side, Koneko the second one while I will deal with front. Asia will stay here and help the wounded ones.

- Along- Nora started, but I cut her off.

- Along with Jaune. His semblance is gonna literally save your asses. Alongside with Asia's healing. So now...

Let's make sure they will get what they deserve! - I shouted and the crowd started cheering.

------------------

Sorry if the chapter was a bit short.

Well, two major achievements. Firstly, thanks for 300 followers! You guys are great, and you remain my reason I still write. Secondly... we reached 100K views! I reached a pretty big milestone, ya know? But it would be impossible without you, all which have read, commented, voted or followed me. You guys are the best. Keep it up.