For the peace! (part VIII - Summit)

- In position. - Yang said via the communication device. I saw every one of them through the scope of my Gauss Cannon. I noticed new team RWBY - Raven, Weiss, Blake and Yang - standing close to one of the walls, with Rias and her peerage close to her. In some distance away, supported by another wall, Sona was wandering in boredom, with Tsubaki at her side. Suddenly, the door was unlocked and opened, revealing Michael with an unknown angel and... Irina?! She was one of Michael's partners for the summit?! Crap. Xenovia was inside... we need to play our cards right. Next was Azazel and Vali. It was understandable, since White Dragon Emperor is always a good asset to have on your side.

- We see you all. - I replied, watching them through the scope. Ruby was on my left, fiddling with her sight. Coco was much calmer, but she had a beast of a machine gun in her hands; Velvet tried calming down, but she was visibly nervous.

- They're beginning the summit. Relaying the audio to you all now. - Raven said, allowing her mic to be always on.

- So we all know what we are in here for. - Sirzechs started, putting his hands on the table and supporting his head, taking a "wise man" pose. Cheesy.

- Just get it over with. I got places to be. - Azazel grunted, grinning.

- Azazel, do you- Michael started, but Serafall cut him off.

- I understand that you want to end it as soon as possible, but we have to take this seriously. If we continue to be hostile to each other, more incidents like recent ones with Kokabiel will occur. How did he even escape in the first place? - female intervened, asking and proving a good point.

- I had a call one of my ex-subordinates, Raynare, was somewhat responsible for this. - Azazel explained. - And I admit, I'm sorry for not checking up on the prison. 

- Rias Gremory, can you explain the whole scenario to us? It still seems a bit.. hard to understand to say the least. - Michael focused his attention to Rias, which took a step forward and started speaking.

- Yes, I can. First of all, two of Church members entered our territory in search of Excalibur pieces, but was quickly confronted by stray exorcist Freed and exiled Valper Galilei.  It didn't take long to find members of the Catholic Church defeated, their Excaliburs stolen and given to Valper. Kokabiel wanted to take the energy from the piece fusion and use it to destroy Kuoh, killing us in the process. But thankfully to Xenovia, Kiba and [Y/N]'s help, Kokabiel was defeated and Valper was executed during the fight. Though.. what happened to Freed and Kokabiel after the fight? From what I remember, White Dragon Emperor took them somewhere.

- Kokabiel was frozen in the deepest parts of the prison, as well as sealed. Freed was taken by Vali for interrogation.

- I get it. That was all that needed to be mentioned. - Rias finished, bowing and backing to the wall.

- Thank you for your testimony Rias. - Sirzechs said, smiling politely.

- And I need to bring the topic of [Y/N] fellow.

- Ah, yes.. - Michael said, remembering me. Mind your words, otherwise I'll blow your head...

- He is definentely something. - Sirzechs added after a short while.

- I mean, the fact that he is connected both to angels and devils is already as interesting, as alarming. - Azazel added with a smirk. - But I guess he serves as a neutral vanguard.

- Let's get to business. - Serafall said, putting her serious mode on. I guess that is a common thing for Sitris... - Does anyone have any objections?

- I don't present any. - Sirzechs stated, putting his hand up, voting positively.

- Oi, [Y/N]. - Ruby said, looking away from the scope.