Let the hunt begin! (part VIII - Get ready.)

*timeskip to morning*

Ugh... I somehow managed to wake up. But I couldn't move a goddamn muscle- Oh right. I HAVE FIVE GIRLS ON ME AND ONE SERVING AS A PILLOW. Great way to wake up. I tried moving my hands or legs, but they were pretty stuck... Not for a long time, because Weiss woke up.

- Good morning... - she said, yawning and stretching.

- Good morning Weiss. How was the sleep?

- Pretty good, and no hangover after the night. - she said a bit sleepy. - Which is gonna be important today.

- You mentioned that Winter is coming today. Who is Winter?

- My older sister. She studies in Atlas Academy and has high chances of becoming a high ranked soldier. - she explained.

- So basically a role model for a military school, huh? - I asked, chuckling.

- You could say that. The problem is that she constantly bugs me about finding a boyfriend.

- And lemme guess... You want me to pretend I am your boyfriend? - I asked in emotionless tone.

- I mean.. you don't have to if you don't want it. - she said, looking down in slightly disappointed way.

- I'll try. But I am not good with acting, ya know? - I said, smiling at white-haired girl. She then hugged my leg again, this time a bit tighter.

- Thanks-

- Now now now Weiss, don't hog [Y/N] all to yourself! - Velvet said, pouting. Everyone started slowly waking up and Yang pushed her chest to my face, smothering me.

- YANG- I only shouted before starting the fight for my life. She felt me struggle and only moaned in response.
*timeskip*

I was currently sitting in cafeteria, eating lunch. I was still mad at Yang for nearly killing me in best way possible, and she seemed pretty cheerful.

- So.... - I asked - when will Winter arrive?

- Pretty soon. She'll land on landing pad and then head to us. I-

She was cut off by scroll going off. Weiss got it out and checked it.

- It's Winter... She said that she'll need to see Ozpin and there is something weird happening. No details though.

- So we might assume everything. Let's hope it is nothing serious. - I replied shortly, munching on my toast. Pyrrha, Jaune, Nora and Ren haven't appeared on breakfast... I wonder what happened. Maybe they got lovey-dovey...

- Yup, you are right. I guess the ships went canon. - Yang said. Oh for fu-

- Don't swear with children here! - Weiss scolded me, huffing her cheeks in annoyance.

- Fine... - I answered, standing up. This is gonna be a looong day...

*timeskip to after breakfast time*

Seems like the rest had to leave us... It was just me and white one, waiting at the helipad. I was messing with my scroll, flipping in hands and toying with it. I spaced out a bit...

*mindscape, or not?*

Death was the only thing that surrounded me. Many bodies torn apart, cut, broken, bruised, burned or shot. Some of them looked like they were dissolved by some kind of acid... While few were bleeding from wounds and coughing up blood. I noticed that I wasn't myself... I had a different body. Much older and built; but also scarred on my hands. I had an armor similar to nanosuit- Wait, it was a nanosuit! The same type that Prophet and I use! I looked around. On my HUD I could see an empty objective list, energy gauges and weapon info. Seems like this one synergizes with weapons much more. I was cut off by a strange noise. Wait. Is that..? Alien tower?