The end - once, and for all! (finale of Season 1)

[Y/N] and Riser charged at each other, however, only [Y/N] managed to get a hit on his opponent. Riser was launched back and hit the tower behind him, making a hole and in it.

- How are you so strong?! - he asked and tried getting up. After a few seconds he did it, but [Y/N] charged at him. This time Riser was ready and they traded a hit. First, the younger boy spat some blood.

- You are not so strong now- Riser started but spat some blood as well. [Y/N]'s armor began to break and left him visibly damaged.

- How...?!

- That's how. - [Y/N] replied and showed something he held at his black hand. A cross.

- That's impossible! - Riser replied, coughing up blood and standing up. - A demon should burn when he- He stopped and saw something. - No way you gave away your hand for the dragon.

- I did. And that is not my last card to play. You just activated my trap card - boy replied, smiling. He put his arm forward and started to focus again. This time, black scale armor appeared on him, and his face was covered by helmet this time. His eyes were flaming... literally.

(your armor)

(your armor)

- Here we go... Kreinto's Sacred Gear. Creator.

- HOW ARE YOU ABLE OF WIELDING TWO SACRED GEARS?!

- I have one Sacred Gear... Which controls the others. I thought the name will ring you some bells.

- It does....

- And you'll be silenced for eternity. - [Y/N] said and summoned an energy ball of light.

- Wait! Why do you even do this?!

- There is a simple reason Riser. - the boy said, holding a cross and empowering it with light magic. - You made her cry.... AND YOU'LL PAY FOR IT! - he ended the sentence with swift charge and punch to Riser's gut, making him spill blood. Suddenly, a magic circle appeared and Ravel covered bleeding Riser with her own body.

- If you seek revenge for your brother, then I'll be waiting. However, I suggest you take that idiot down out of my view before I get more pissed off. [Y/N] has removed his armor again to gauntlet mode.

She blushed and her eyes widened.

*...*

- So [Y/N] has won. - Sirzechs said. - Game over.

*[Y/N]'s POV*

The area begun to shake and disintegrate. Ravel and Riser flew away, and I began falling down...

Only to be caught by Koneko.

- Well done [Y/N] - Akeno said.

- Good fight, but the ending was a bit too fast. - Kiba said.

- As expected of my [Y/N] - Koneko said and kissed me. The kiss lasted for few seconds, and when we broke, we both blushed at that action.

- Now down. - she said and tossed me like a stone...

To be caught by Rias.

- Huh? - I said, surprised. Rias was holding me tightly to her chest and was petting my head.

- [Y/N]... My [Y/N]..!

*timeskip*

We both landed safely and I used the second ticket that I got from Grayfia. Did we summon... griffin?

- We predicted you would need to get the hell out. - Grayfia said and walked away.

- Ara ara, so you got a romantic ride? Maybe get Rias on it as well?

- AKENO... - I replied, sighing.

- I would not mind it. - Rias said and sat on the griffin. I mantled it as well and turned my head to the rest of the ORC members.

- See you at the club building guys! - I said and griffin lauched into the air.

*...*

- So.. the Dragon Creator Kreinto.

- And he wields the Red Dragon Emperor's Sacred Gear as well. - Grayfia replied to me. - So.. one day he will have to fight the white one?

- Indeed. But I am honestly glad to have him on our side.

*[Y/N]'s POV*

The views around us... were truly beatiful. The world under us... Was alluring. I was snapped out of the staring by Rias running her hand through my hair.

- Hm?

- Idiot. You have risked so much to save me... why?

- That is a good question. - I said and turned to look at her eyes - But I know the answer for it.

- What is it? - she looked confused.

- No matter what happens... Or how bad the case is... I will save you. Because I am your servant.

After that...

Rias simply pulled me closer, closed her eyes and kissed me.

- HUUH?!?!

The kiss felt like it lasted forever. After a long while, she broke from me. She was blushing, but smiling.

- What was that for?! - I asked, surprised.

- You did great work. You deserve... a reward. - she replied, smiling even wider.

- Okay... - That's all I could say.

Damn... If Koneko knows about it..

- Koneko will not be angry about it. - Rias said. And I am moving to your house.

- WHAAAT!?

*time skip*

I was sitting at ORC building, getting my dragon arm overhealed, so the gauntlet can be hidden. The problem was, no matter how much we healed it, it returned after some time.

I lost myself to the thought and isolated myself from the outside world.

Maybe I failed others before.

Maybe I was alone.

But I understood what can be worse than all the magic in this world.

Our emotions are the biggest risk. After all, they can turn a normal person to cruel killing machine.

The end?

---------------------------------------------------

So this is the end of season one.

In the end, even you failed your comrades before, you won.

You made sure the worst case did not happen.

But is this the final end of the story?

Word count: 905 words