Disclaimer

Before you read the story, please read through this.

I do not own any characters from the Legend of Zelda series. Therefore any text in the story that is taken from the game is not mine. I repeat, IT IS NOT MINE.

The songs that are mentioned do not belong to me either.

Same with the pictures. There is a general rule here. Unless I say it's mine, it ain't.

There will be the presence of technology in the book as in light switches, hair dryers and such because that's what it is. So if you don't like the fact that it doesn't fit the historical context then don't read or deal with it.

I know that some of you out there are going to be checking my text for mistakes like crazy. I would very much appreciate if you did not point out every little thing. I tend to not write consistently so with that said if you don't like that then you can leave. I am doing my best to correct this and it's not always possible to see everything. I even had my friends go through it, so please, reconsider the thought of commenting because I made a mistake.

And on a final note, I wrote this in a very separated manner. That means that some of the chapters I would write days or even weeks apart at a time. For that reason don't be too surprised if the story doesn't quite line up. Sometimes I'm in a hurry to finish and write without thinking about the previously written parts so please bear with me on the plot.

I think that's pretty much it. Enjoy the book!