Chapter 85: Cursed World

Start from the beginning

They thank their savour one last time as she lowers the lid and sets off to rescue more enslave villages.

(Third Person P.O.V)

"The gateway is becoming more stable. Soon." Soul Archer reports proudly to Morro.

"Any sign of the Ninja?" Morro asked looking out over the city of Stixx as his fellow Ghost Warriors overtook the city.

"No, but we have two spooks for every nook and cranny in this watering hole and even if they do show."

"Anyone of us they strike down can simply return through the portal. You're invincible, Morro." Wrayth reported just itching to go out and revile with the others.

"I thought that once before. Let them revel, but we must not let our guard down." Morro instructed the others. Determined not to lose this time he was so close to gaining everything he'd ever wanted.

"Don't worry, Morro, soon you will be the Green Ninja and get the girl, then The Sixteen Realms will be ours." Soul Archer informs him with a dark smirk on his ghostly visage.

(Third Person P.O.V)

Various trucks from Chen's Noodle industry arrive at the docks, authorised by one, Skylor Chen. With one specific truck being driven by Sensei Wu.

Bansha stopping Sensei Wu's truck. "Wu. A special delivery, I presume?" Bansha laughs at the old Sensei mocking him as three Ghost's check the back of the truck, but it's empty.

"Let me talk to my pupil. It doesn't have to end this way." Sensei Wu demands, staring down Bansha.

Bansha sighs and complies with Sensei Wu demand allowing Morro to possesses her to talk to Sensei Wu.

"Sensei. I was wondering when you were going to show up." Morro sneered looking the old man up and down.

"Morro." Sensei Wu said coldly as he faced his former student.

"You think I'll just let you stroll right in? Your wisdom fails you in your old age." Morro scoffed at Sensei Wu.

"Last chance, Morro. You may no longer be my pupil but I still can teach you a lesson. My Ninja's are well-trained and they will defeat every last one of you. Give up now, or forever rest in peace." Sensei Wu warns his former student.