Part 38

Wedding arrangements are being done. Jai and Anu were sitting on their garden outside home. 

A: Jai... couldnt we give another chance for our relation?

J: you think it will work out? hmm... I dont think. because I am so selfish.. is it ? I only care about my career. if you marry me then, your career  will spoil... that was your problem...

A: Jai please... dont dig out old things. I was angry that time.. and yes you were wrong too..

J: yeah.. i am wrong. i am always wrong.... happy na..

Jai left from there angrily. Anu sat there watching he slowly fading away,...

*FLASHBACK*

collage fest going on. Jai and Anu along with their friends together has planned a special program for the fest, a live musical dance performance. Anu being a good dancer and Jai being the rockstar of the college, this will turn out to a big hit.

the chief guest for the function was none other than the famous director  ss rajamouli.  the event was something really big and students did their best to impress the cheif guest. 

that day was a turning point for both Jai's and Anu's life. their program started and it was a great hit , beyond expectation. the bahubali director was very much impressed by the younge talents. he dialed up someone's number.

ssr: Keeravani sir, you wanted a fresh voice for our new movie and i wanted a fresh face as heroine. and i got both. will call back you soon.

that was the starting to the birth of a new  playback singer and a new heroine.

****

Anu came out from her thoughts hearing her mother's call for dinner.

all were sitting around the dining table with the usual chit chat.

dadi: so when is our celebrities going to announce their relationship officially? all your fans are waiting for it...

titu: dadi, lets do one thing. tomorrow after their engagement lets post a pic of their's   in social media... what say?

dadi: thats a good idea.. is it Jai ?

J: ah.. yeah dadi. I will do it... if our madam is fine...

Jai looked at her with a smirk. Anu didnt gave notice to him and smiled at dadi.

A: Its my wedding too.. so I also will post it on social media. 

titu: yay...thats cool... finally  my akka and annaya getting married.. i am excited... mummy, tomorrow i will eat so many sweets ok... dont scold me..

aunt: ok ok... you eat as much as you want... but only for tomorrow... 

titu: okk...

****