Part 7

I was totally enjoying the journey. The new city seemed to busy but beautiful.Also stealing glances from Mr. Flirt. He was smirking at me.. dont know why... I was also confused why is he taking me to his home..
His uncle and aunty were very caring. I really liked them. Now I think he may be the only one in his family like this.

Soon we reached infront of a big gate.
A security came and opened the gate.. Within in seconds, the car stopped and I slowly came out.

Omg!!!😱😱, what a house it this... this is a big... no no... very big... no no.. its a mansion. It had very beautiful garden which I liked very much...😍
I felt then someone, propably him, staring at me... I looked at him, he smilied..., unknowingly, I too smilied.

D: Come on Anu...

I nodded and followed. Then an elderly woman, probably his Dadi, came with an arthi.

Dadi: Stop stop... let me do the arthi.

Jai stood front and I make a move to side.

Dadi: Where are you going Anu..?? Come stand near him.

She knew my name too... oh god..
I stood near him and Dadi did our arthi.

Dadi: Come inside.

We stepped in. It was a big hall, and a wide stair in the middle. There was his Dada too. He hugged his both grands.. I felt very happy. As I dont have my grands alive, I felt a little bit sad too, missing them.

While I was lost in thoughts, Dadi came near me and placed a sweet in my mouth. I happily had it and touched her foot for blessings. She blessed me and surprisingly hugged me. I felt very happy.

Dadi: Devi, show her room.

De: Ok, Dadi...

I followed her with my bags.

De: This is your room,

She opened the door, my jaw dropped seeing the room. A big room, with a big bed, big tv, a small study area and it had another partition, with a swiming pool and a small garden and it had a glass roof, making visible the sky.

A: Ah.. Aunty.. actually I dont want this much big room.. any small room is okay with me.. 😒

De: (smiling), dont think like that Anu.. there is the washroom,and kitchen is in downstaires...  you can make anything whenever you want..

I nodded.

De: And this door is for the next room ( showing me glass door covered with curtains), as the pool is for both the room. Its Jai's room, you can approch him when you need anything..

Now also I nodded, but I felt something different, he is so.. soo near to me..😒😓.

De: Okay then take rest.. I am going down.

She went down and I closed the door. I was so happy to get such a big room😎... i jumbed on the bed... feeling relived.

He is not so bad... maybe he will be a flirt, hence because of him I got such a beautiful room....

Jai's Pov

After one month's visit to my Mother's ,I am back to my home sweet home...
I felt so good being in my home...  the favourate place was my pool,  I wanted to go there.. but now she, Ms. Super Pagal has a share on it. So I am a little bit hesitated.

But why..? This is my home, my room and my pool.. also.. my Ms. Super Pagal... so why cant I go there.

I slowly removed the curtain,and opened the glass door. I stepped out and saw my beautiful garden... not garden actually... but its my private place... not now😐...
My eyes searched for her. I saw her already drowned into sleep. I smiled.. she is so innocent.. but I dont want an innocent girl.. so I will make her angry... she looks more cute in angry mood.😂😂😂

I went back to my room. Then I went to my desk, where there is a small pic of my family, me, dad and mom, was there. I gently took it. My eyes shined to see them . I really missed them.

Oouch!!!

Someone climbed on my neck.

J: Titu.....😃😃

T: Dont missed me bhayya...😐

He made a face... I took him in my arms and throwed into bed😋.

J: No.. I was relived...

T: You dont missed me😣😤

Now in angry tune.. his anger was beyond his age... dont underatimate him... yes he is small... only 8 yrs, but his actions..🙄..

J: Oh my cutie pie .. sorry.. 🙉🙉, actually i have bought a gift for you. 

T: Where😺?

J: In next room.. sleeping now...

T: What... ?🤔

J: Yes..😉, you always wanted a didi na.. she is there...

T: what!!!😺😺😺😺..  love u bhayya.  

He hugged me in exitement. Just then aunty called him. He went. I laied back to bed... lost in my past...., my memories......😑😑

Finding Love - Completedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें