Part 27

Days went making Geetha intrude in their life. Not both Anu or Jai liked her. Still they managed somehow. Whenever Jai was free Geetha called him for some or other purpose. Rarely the pair got time for each other.

Like wise.... college conducted a football match. Jai who was a mad football fan and being a great player, participated.
The first section was fine. Jai scored a goal for his team.
But later on the match won't go that good. The opposite team also scored one goal. Later on the match was tight. None of the team scored anything resulting in a tie.

Since a winner was required, the game went for penalty shot. Both the captions, among one was Jai was called front. 3 chances were given to each of them. Who hits more goal will be the winner. The opposite team scored first two and lost the last one. Jai came forward. He looked at the audience, spotted Anu and Geetha. Geetha screamed best of luck while Anu just give a confident smile... all that was needed for him. He hit the first goal. Everyone screamed in applause. The second ball was also a goal. Now the last one... Jai who was confident all the time felt a little low.. Anu hissed his discomfort. Jai looked at her. Anu took a big water bottle and held it up in a warning manner "I will hit you with this if you don't hit the goal"

Understanding her, Jai's lips curved wide.... his confidence... its her... he looked at the goal post....aimed... everyone eagerly waiting.... will he hit or not... he kicked..!!!!!

Yay!!!!!ohooooo!!!!💃💃💃💃💃

The next he heard was the scream. Yes... they won the match. Some of the students got down to the gallery to congratulate their friends. Geetha and Anu also came down. Geetha was literally running while Anu was walking slowly.
Geetha ran towards Jai...  She came near him.. he was admiring the smile that gave him confidence. Geetha stopped before him, opening her arms for a hug.... but.... he walked past her to the one who was waiting for him. They came nearer... Jai expected a hug...but she gave a smack on head...

Oouch !!!

They burst into laughter. The shared a side hug. She held his hand and went out of the field.

Geetha's PoV

That's enough... I tolerated a lot Anu... Now its time... it's time you to go near God... your time is up...
Jai is mine... only mine... At any cost I won't leave him...

Anu and Jai decided to celebrate the victory in their favourate cafe Buns N Beans... a beautiful spot where a like to spend time. They had their favourate dishes... loong talks... and much more. 

Jai was looking at the laughter box sitting infront of him... he was falling for her each moment. Where were she this long... Dadi always said... when the right time comes... we will meet our soulmate...

Helloo!!!!

Jai came back from the dreamland hearing her voice...

A:Which world are you.. your phone is ringing..

J: Sorry..

He took the phone and found that was the same idiot who always came in between.

A: take the call Jai..

J: no.. its okay.. thats geetha...

Her face fell... still she maintained a staright face.

A: No problem you can talk..

Jai walked to some far to attend the call. She congratulated him and started her usual Blah Blah Blah..

Nearly after 8 to 10 mins... Jai looked back... he found Anu wasnt there.

Geetha.. I am a lil bit busy.. will call you later...

He cut the call and ran to their table. She left...
   Why wouldnt she... I left her alone here.. so maybe she was angry on me.. I am gone today..

Jai took his phone and dialled her number...
That was when he recoganised something unusual. The ringtone of her phone was somewhere near. He checked around and found her bag on the floor. He took it and found her phone ringing...

Why she kept her bag here and went... maybe she is in washroom.. he went to the washroom and called her name.. but no answer came... it made him worry... he ran everywhere in search of her... but found nothing.

He laid down on the ground and screamed loud taking her name...

On the other end of the road... Geetha was seaten on the driver seat of a car.. looking at the brocken Jai.

G: I am sorry Jai... I feel bad for you... but what to do... You did a mistake by loving her... whose punishment she will get soon...

Geetha looked at back seat... where Anu laid unconscious between two goons....

   ANU!!!!

Jai screamed loud....

NB:I dont know the A B C D of football... forgive me if there is any mistake🙉😸