Part 2

Today I am going.. to reach my dreams... to reach my love( maybe). Yeah I am a little sad for missing my family and some scared for my change in life... yet I am exited.. 

I took bus for travelling as I wanted to enjoy the journey fullest. After saying a sentimental goodbye I left to the bus stand. While searching my bus my eyes struck at one scene.

I was like this👆👆seeing that view.

He in the middle of 6 girls.😱. Some of them were hugging him. He also was seen so happy.
I thought he was a gentle man but resulted as a big flirt....

I felt very anger. I went from there without his notice. Soon I found my bus and took my seat. Thank god it was a window seat, cause I love it.

Me: How shameless he is.. standing in middle of that much girls and hugging them. Chi...chi... how could I talk to him that sweetly last day. I was soo stupid. Thank god that Darling dont see me😤. Darling...chi...🙅

Excuse me....

I heard a voice and look towards it.

Me: Ye---...you???😱

J: Hi Darling... I was just thinking about you... and look I got the seat next to you...what a coincidence...

Me: (Not coincidence.. my fate😡)

J : What happened Darling, not happy??

Saying this sat next to me. My heart was beating faster.

Me: Dont Call Me Darling!!! 🙅. I am not that type girls.. understand..,??

J: No🙄🤔... what you mean??

Me: Grrrr!!! My head!!!

J; Oh..headache aa?? Let me massage ur forehead...

Me: Hey ey... dont..dont touch me...

I sat there watching outside.

Jai PoV

J: What happened to this girl... yesterday she was okay... I think her mood is off. I saw her stealing glances on me and taking to herself...Wait... wait... she told she have headache.. that means.. maybe something has hit her head.. maybe after that she had gone mad.😱... no no.. maybe some other problem.

J: Hey... are you alone?

A: ( Why he is asking like this... any plan...) for what.... ??

J : Nothing...

That means she is alone. So I should take care of her.

End of PoV

I found him staring at me.. God.. what do I do.. I sware.. if he flirts with me I will hit his face for sure..

Soon the journey started. He held his headphone and listen to music. I know he is doing all this to make me notice. Now he wil ask me do I want an earpiece of the headphone. No I wont let him that. I also took out my headphone and did the same.
I was fuming in anger.

Jai's PoV

I saw her taking out her headphone as soon as I did. Is this girl is that mad. I feel very sad for her. Last day I almost fell for her...but today... look her state. God.. you are so cruel. Why did you make this beautiful girl like this.. too bad....