Part 10

Jai's Pov

We were sitting near the pool, still scilent. I decided to open up...

J: Its been 3 yrs... it was an accident.

She was still, eyes were teared, even mine. I could see pain in her eyes also. She is so sensitive, it seems.....

J: Our was a happy family. Me, Dad, Mom and Titu...

A: Titu??

J: Yes.. he is my brother.. my blood..

A: But...

J: Let me complete Anu...

She nodded.

J: I was a totally different person. I was a stubborn and short tempered guy from childhood. My anger has created many problems... I loved my Mom and Dad so much. They were very caring and loving. Being rich gave me so many friends... but only one was my true friend... Satya. She joined me when I was in 9th class. She was not a rich girl... normal girl from middle class family. We became friends soon... how I dont know... I was amazed with her forgiving and loving nature. If I hit hit her, she just smile back... I dont know how could she do it.. Our friendship was strong... many misunderstood as lovers... but we knew each other. Anyone who harms her or tease her, has gifted with a lot of bandages and injuries by me...
        One day we were in the school canteen, celebrating her bday. While returning some seniors made bad coments on her. I was at the peak of anger, and hit one of them on his face and dragged her. That day she cried alot.. not for hearing bad coments... because of my hit on that man. I cant see her in tears, so I promised her not to fight again.
     But fate had sonething bad on us. Evening while returning to home, that man came with some goons and attacked me. How much a 16 yr old boy can fight with big big goons.. I was beaten badly., one came to stab me, the next sight I saw was.... Satya falling in my arms, bleeding badly. She made me promise that, I will never fight with anyone... I will control my anger... The next moment I promised, she gave me a smile... and ... leaved me... forever....

( scilence... Jai closed his eyes, a teardrop escaped)

Months passed.  I was in depression. The tought that Satya's death was because of me killed me in every second. Titu's birth give me life. He became the reason for my existence.
Dad and Mom helped me alot. I was back to a new life... happy ... for few months. Dad and Mom went to temple one day. A truck hit our car....

( scilence...)

As Uncle and Aunty dont had children, they decided to take care of us as their own children. But I insisted to be the nephew and Titu be their son. I cant see anyone else in my parents place.

2yrs... changed me alot. I started to love everyone... and teenage, money gave me so many followers... especially girls. I could see my Satya in every girl,  not completly. Everyone has some good qualities... and in that good quality I could sense Satya... others may think I am a flirt... I dont mind.. 

(He smirked..)

She too smiled lightly, but she is sad .. I can sense it. She gently walked to her room. Before closing the curtain, she looked at me once more. I was still looking at her. She switched off the light. I was still looking at the direction.

After 2 years... I found my Satya back...