Part 18

Anu' s Pov

Days passed.... our friendship grew stronger day by day and a special bind between me and Jai. I feel happy and secured around him... I feel jealous when he filrts with other girls... I miss him when he is not around... if this is called love... then yes... I love him... I found my soulmate at last...

I dont like those romancing couples... and I am not intrested in showing my love outside... so I decided... I will say about my love, only the day when we settle down calmly. That day I will ask him, " Can you tolerate me for your lifetime... if yes.. marry me..if not get ready to die.."

Jai's Pov

She is different...really different. I know i love her verymuch...and she too have some feelings on me..
But if i proposed her now, i am sure she will slap me.. so I wont... I wont until we settle down.

When time comes, she will ask me.. I know... that day i will take her to top of tallest nearby building and scream to world... " I love you Anu....I love you"

~

Days passed fast.. Ist semister finished like that.. and we have a vacation atlast.
I was carving for vacation... but now i hate it when it came... wondering why... Anu is packing her bag to go home...😞.  I am now habituated to her...I dont know how I am going to survive without her.  But I cant stop her...

Anu's Pov

Atlast vacation came... I am soo happy.. I am going see my parents after so long...I really missed them so much... I will go home fast and run to them to give a breathtaking hug.!!!

But I dont know why I feel so sad. Jai and Titu is with me,both look sad.. I will miss Jai and Titu, specialy Jai...😒
Mom called me when I was packing my bags.

A: Hello..Mom..

M: Got ready..?

A: Yeah.. packing bags...

M: Dad has booked the tickets... train is at 8 pm.

A: Ok mom...

M: Come soon dear... we missed you...

A: Me too mom..

M: Ok..where is Jai..

A: He is here...with titu... helping me in packing..

M: Give him phone once...

A: Ok.. one sec...

I gave the phone to Jai..
Mom likes Jai very much... whenever she calls me,she will have talk with him too... even dad also likes him. Sometimes I feel jealous whem Mom talks him more time than me..

Look how they are laughing and giggling. Mom never said me a joke.. then why to him... but today.. I feel something weird. He cut the call fast.. and gave me the phone back... Wait.. why is soo happy...

J: Anu.. you carry on.. I have some work... come titu...

He left with titu, leaving me suspicious..

7:00 pm...

I came down with my bag packed. I told Dadi, uncle and aunty bye. I  am gonna miss this family for sure... they gave me all the love so that i wont feel alone.. really they are so cute... Jai and titu is still missing. I wonder where did they went. Titu looks really sad..but Jai...he is not that sad,else he would be here na...

J: I am ready!!!

I turned back, Jai and titu came.. but he...

A: Jai,are you going somewhere... why that bag...?

J: Yeah.. I am going to see my aunt, to warangal.

A: Hey, thats my place...

J: So what.. I am coming with you only..

A: WHAT!!

J: Yes, aunty that means your mom, asked me to come there for the vacation.. so I am coming with you DARLING!!!!...

He stressed the word Darling.. which I hate..but today.. I am not angry. But I am happy... Jai is coming with me... but I cant show it out.. so gave a smile and turned back... to thank my lovely God...  I love you God... you are the best....

Jai smirked seeing her reaction....😏😉.