Part 35

After the public meeting and inaugration, Jai and Anu were heading to leave. Jai got a call from his aunt...

J: Hello... aunty...

"Its me Titu... where is she..  ?"

J: She is here... beside me..

T: Give the phone to her..

He reluctantly extended the phone towards her... she glanced at him... then took the phone..

A: H..hello..

T: Its me akka... no need to object.. I know you and your family is here and you guys are staying on the hotel.... How dare you to do that...

A: Ah.. Titu...

T: Stop.. and hear me fully... I already contacted them and asked to vacate the room... and now they are here.. and you will come here with him... Now give the phone back to him..

A: But Titu...

T: Give.the.phone.back. NOW!!!

She gave back the phone to him..

J: hmm..

T: Come with her... else no need to come.. Bye.

Titu is always their weakness. Both of them cant deny his words...

After the call.. they looked at each other with red shot eyes .. and then Jai walked ahead to his car, followed by her.. but she opened the door of her car...

J: Dont you hear what he said..

A: I am going there only.. but in my car...

Saying this she got the car and shut the door. Fumed Jai also got in his car.

After a while... both the cars were parked infront of Jai's house..

Anu slowly stepped out, after three years , to the same house...
If everything were went well.. by this time she would have been the DIL of this house.. wife of Jai.. maybe a mother too....

But things were not always went as our wish.. its all FATE... !!!

A 10 years old Titu, ran towards her and hugged her in excitement...

T: I missed you akka...

A: missed u too baby....

She kissed his forehead and moved to other family members...

His dadi was there with an Arthi in her hand.

D: Wait children... both of them stand little closer...

Jai and Anu moved a bit towards each other with a fake smile and stood... while Dadi did the arathi with a happy face...

(*thinking whats happening here ? Wait wait wait😉)

3 of them got in the house. She took blessings from Dadi, Aunty and Uncle...while he took blessings for her parents...

Dadi : I am angry on you Anu...

A: Why Dadi...

D: Why.. you are asking me why ?
   Tell me when you came to see ne last time ?

A: ah.. Dadi... that..

D: I will tell.. its been 3 years you have came to meet me.. Yeah you call me everyday.. I know.. but still.. I wana see my DIL right ?

Anu bent her head for this..

A:  I am sorry Dadi.. I was a lil bit..

J: Busy...!!

Anu looked at him smirking...

J: Dadi.. she is not the old cute Anu now.. she is a busy actress.. running from sets to sets... you should understand..

Aunt: Jai.. shut up...

A: I am sorry Dadi.. It was my mistake I admit it.. you tell me.. I will compensate it with anything..

D: Only one thing you can do to make me happy now..

A: Whats it.. tell me..

D: Within 3 months, you should come here as his wife... as my DIL...

Anu and Jai looked at each other in shock.. its been a hard task keeping their long broke relationship from their families. 
The wedding was postponded saying about their careers... their family meetings were cancelled saying media... but the family never knew... the love between both has transfered into hatered...