Part 34

Anu's Pov

Time has changed so much.. last 3 years where not easy in both our lives... I still remember how my story started... from my dream and ultimate goal to find my soulmate, to now, how I lost it...

The first time I saw him in the mall...then in the bus...our funny fights... Mr.Flirt & Ms.Super pagal... same home.. his past .. our friendship.... our unsaid love.... his confession, our engagement ...and at last... our breakup....
    Every morning I wish all these where just a dream... but fate... its was all my past.... our past....
   Everyday I hope not to think of him... but ending up in only thoughts of him...
   3 years... its like 300 years without him... and the problem between us,... the villain of our story was just...Our Unconditional LOVE ......

Jai's POV

Why this is happening to us... did we lack in love towards each other... or was the special feeling which we felt was not love ?
I dont know... I know only one thing.. I, the so called Crown prince of Tollywood music is nothing without her... I dont know how I lives all these three years.. I.. I miss you so much Anu... and I want you back....

That day... that wonderfull day which we decided along with our family to be one, is infront of my eyes...

"Sir...sir..."

*PoV End*

Jai was disturbed by his driver's call... The drived informed him that they has reached the destination.... their college...

He stepped out of the car, taking out his sunglasses... with the background of huge applause from the students, moreover his fans...  he smiled and waved at everyone... and then stood there looking the college block, refreashing old memories....

Very soon... an other big round of applause were heard. It didnt took time for him to understand the reason for that... he looked behind...find her car... with a sarcastic smile, he went near the car...

Her driver opened the door for her... she smiled at her fans... then her eyes stuck on a manly hand extended towards her... she looked up to see his face... and their eyes met...

She gently kept her hands on his..  and stepped out of the car... after three long years, she held his hand which gave both of them a magical sensation.

Their minds flew back, to their brocken engagement... when she stepped out in the same way... proudly gesturing that he is mine...

The claps from fans grew up when they stepped forward holding their hands...

J: how it feels to hold my hands after 3 long years bangaram...

He murmerd in her ears...her smile left her face and turned to an angry one... Jai always kept a sarcastic smile...