Part 28

Anu opened her eyes .... she found herself tied up in a room engulfed with darkness. She tried to move... but couldnt... she tried to screan... but couldnt... all she can see was only darkness and the fire.... yes fire... she was surrounded by a fire border...

She faintly opened her eyes... and found a figure moving towards her.. her vision was not clear... still she managed to keep her eyes open...

Hello Anu.... how do you feel now...

Anu felt the voice familier. She moved towards her... now she could see a clear picture of the person infront of her...

"Geetha..!!!"

G: Yes , I am... dont worry very soon you will be free from here... to world of eternity... where you dont have anything to fear off.

Anu didnt failed to understand what she meant...but was not in a state to defend. The action on the chloroform made her weak...

Jai didnt knew what to do... late night he came home. Everyone asked about Anu. But he could say that she is missing... so he told them a lie that she has went to home for some urgent work.. will be back soon... when he didnt knew when will she return.

Titu had strong suspuction in Jai's behaviour. But he kept mum and decided to ask him next morning.
The night was really long for the two souls. Jai couldnt even close his eyes... when he does... a smile comes infront of him... he couldnt open his ears... he heard someone call him for help... he couldnt sit somewhere idle... a picture of his beloved is moving far away from him...

ANU!!!!!

Late night... Anu again opened her eyes... hearing someone screaming her name... that someone whose presence she is carving for .. she tried to get up... all in vain...

Jai....!!!

She closed her eyes, taking the feel of his name... giving way to her lonely tears....

"Where have you gone leaving me alone Anu..."

"I dont know Jai... I dont know who made us too far..."

" I am carving for you presence...please come back to me.."

" I want to run to you leaving all the troubles ... but... I am helpless..."

" I only wish you are safe... dont worry... I will come and save you... let it cost my life... but I wont let even a small pin touch you..."

" I know you will save me from here... I am waiting for you... only for you...."

Memories flashed... their first meet... first fight... talkes.. smiless... journeys... hugs... everything...!!!

Sorry for the short update... a happy news... from today I will give regular updates as earlier😋 so short update is ok naa😛