21

Anu's Pov

My first ever train journey will be this adventureous I never thought. I lost breath almost all times. When I saw them killing a man infront of our eyes, I felt like the world around me is going upside down. I dont know how I slept last night. Even in my dreams, the scene was haunting me. I feel really bad , that we couldnt save that man. What to do fear engulfed me that much, I couldnt even blink my eyes...
         But I am happy that we have evidence against them. Soon they will be punished.  But if they came behind us again, and try to harms us... what will we do... Oh God..!!! Please save us...

Here I am dying with fear and look, this man chatting with his girl-fans happily... always Mr.Flirt even in this deadly situation.
I felt irritated seeing him like that. I took my bag and smaked his head who was sitting opposite to me..

J: Oouch!!!! ( rubbing head )
   Anu, what is this... why are you harming me..

A: grr!!! Stupid ,idiot, Mr. Flirt....
   Cant you give that stupid thing some rest...

J:Awww!!! Mr.Flirt, I missed that name so much Darling...

I smacked him again, now some more harder.

A: How many times I told you, dont call me Darling..🙅

J: Oh..Ok ok... now my Ms.Super Pagal, can I know the reason of your sudden angry mode...😕

A: How can you sit so cool Jai, I am sure they wont --

I was interupted when kept his hands on my lips asking me to stop. I was surprised at his sudden action. Always, always his touch gives me a different feeling, which I can forget all my pain and anger. Neither he took his hands, nor I kept my eyes off at him.

"Tickets plzz..."

~
Pratap: WHAT THE HELL YOU ARE DOING!!! Arent you ashamed to stand infront of me to say this. Two younge lads simply fooled you and escaped... IDIOTS!!! I AM WARNING YOU WITHIN 3 HRS, I WANT TO GET THERE DETAILS..

Goon: Anna... they entered in Warangal Train.

Pratap: Then why are you all standing here looking at my beauty.. Take the car!!!!

~

"Tickets plzz..."

The sound brought us back.
We gave the tickets to him. After he went with a teasing smile I looked out of the window in emabarassment.

Jai's Pov

I saw her looking out in embarassment... wait wait.. or was she blushing... 😜😜😜

Anyways, I coughed to get her attention.

A: What is this Jai, why are you doing this.. ?

J: Sorry, but I did want to stop you.. but dont tell me you didnt liked it okay... I saw you blushing...

A: What..😳, what are you talking about...? I asked why are you behaving like "nothing happened"
in this deadly situation.

J: Shoo🤐, keep you mouth shut. If anyone comes to know, then we are finished...

A: Sure we will let us reach home and enquire about that man.

She nodded. But she was too scared. So only way to bring back her mood is annoying her.

J: So tell me something...

A: what...

J: You were blushing na..

A: Wh..what... blushing...😒😓

J: Ohh.. "What blushing " ,I know you were...

A: Oh hello... what happened here to blush that much... may I know..

J: Chi chi... I am feeling shy... ( bending head down and giving a sheeping smile )

That was enough to get the next smack.

A: Idiot...

I gave a cute pout. She smiled at my reaction. Yay!! I Made her smile💃💃💃
And I will be the only one to make you smile throughout your life Darling..!!!😛😛😛