|42| Dead This Fight

Cayden's POV

I don't believe she'd do this to me. I don't believe he'd do this to me. Fuck, I don't believe they'd do this to me!

How could they?

I messed up one time. One fucking time! And they pull this? Is this why she's been ignoring me? Because she's been seeing Theo on the side? How long have they been seeing each other? Was it before our fight? After? Fuuuuuuck!!!!

Does Mya know about them two?

All these questions started to run through my head at 100 miles per minute. They all kept coming one after another. Before I even had to chance to finish one thought, another was bursting itself through my brain.

I didn't even realize what I was doing until I was almost right next to the two cheaters. Stopping at the edge of the bed, I grabbed on to Theo's arm and pulled him roughly as hard as I could, making him fall off. It wasn't a hard task to do. The bed was only a twin size and it had two people on it. So he was practically already laying on the edge of it.

Once he hit the floor, his eyes opened immediately. "What the fuck," he yelled, still in the process of waking up.

"Yeah! What the fuck is right," I shouted back. "What the fuck are you doing sleeping with Brooke?"

Theo's eyes finally landed on me. He began to pick himself off of the floor while simultaneously putting on a very convincing puzzled face. One that asked what the hell are you talking about.

Nice try, asshole. You can't play the confused game right now. I already caught you in the act.

"What's going on," a groggy female voice asked.

I looked back to the bed in the direction of which the voice was coming from. The girl who was sleeping on it rubbed the sleep out of her eyes, slowly pushed her blanket off then began to sit up.

Mya.

Thank fucking every single thing in this whole fucking world!

It was Mya!

Theo was sleeping with Mya.

Caught in a state of shock slash relief, I stayed quiet. I was speechless, actually. Out of the millions of words out there in the word, I could not find it in me to piece together any to form a sentence.

What would I even say?

Sorry for literally pulling you out of bed, bro. I just assumed you were sleeping with my girl and lost it.

Yeah...no.

Suddenly, the door squeaked open and closed again behind me. Turning around to see who the new person in the room was, I was struck with the sight of my beautiful girlfriend. The very same beautiful girlfriend who I thought was cheating on me not even a minute ago.

Brooke stared at me with an angry expression on, clearly not happy to see me. Ironically though, little did she know, seeing her standing in front of me was probably one of the greatest sights I've seen all week.

She pushed passed me, knocking my arm with her shoulder. Ignoring Theo, who was still on the floor, she stepped over him with no care in the world and continued on her path to put her things away. Stopping in front of the small walk in closet that her and Mya shared, she put down her caddy and hung her towel on the door rack. She then sat down at her desk, pulled out one of her drawers, grabbed out her hairbrush, and began to brush her hair.

It's safe to say that she's still giving me the silent treatment.

• • • • • • • • • •