|Prologue| No Swearing Around The Kid

Cayden's POV

    "Hey, Cayden. Can I talk to you?"

    I looked up from my group of friends to see a random girl looking down at me. Her big, blue eyes looking right into mine. I swear, I could feel her staring straight into my soul. She was nervous. I could tell by the way she kept biting her bottom lip. But, honestly, nervousness is something I'm accustomed to girls being around me. I'm not trying to be cocky. It's the truth.

    "Umm, sure."  I removed my arm from around Stephanie's shoulder. She immediately tightened her grasp on my thigh causing me to look at her. She slowly brought her hand higher up my leg until her hand grazed my dick from the outside of my shorts. Leaning forward, she brought her lips to mine while sliding her hand up and down, causing Cayden Jr. to wake up. She was trying to mark her territory. A territory that wasn't hers to mark. But I was too preoccupied to remind her of that.

    "I don't mean to be rude," the girl said meekly. "But it's kind of important."

    "Can't you see that he's out with his friends? Just in case you didn't know, his side ho hours are from 10 to 3 at night," Steph snapped at the girl. If it wasn't clear to me earlier how threatened Stephanie was of this girl, it sure was now.

    The girl smirked at Stephanie before opening her mouth to throw some kind of retort back at her but my best friend beat her to the punch.  "Really, Steph? So you knew what his side ho hours were this whole time and yet you still forced us to be with you a good 8 hours early," Theo said causing the whole table to laugh, me included.

    The girl turned her head a little, blocking her face from my view but by the way her shoulders were subtly moving up and down, I assumed she was laughing at Theo's remark too.

    "Fuck you, Theodore," Stephanie shouted at him. Everyone knew how much he hated to be called that. It was pretty much the equivalent to him calling her my side ho. For some reason, she thinks there's more to us than there actually is, even though I constantly remind her that we're nothing more than just bed buddies.  I'll admit, we do hook up a lot but that doesn't necessarily mean we're in a relationship.

    "It really is important," the girl pleaded with me. I nodded my head and began to stand.  I mean, how could I not. She was hot as hell and for some reason, her not backing off no matter how deep Stephanie dug her claws into me, was making her even hotter.

    As we walked away, I heard Stephanie's not too kind words being thrown at me. "Really Cayden, you stupid piece of shit. Do me a favor and lose my number." Of course she was causing a scene right now by throwing a temper tantrum because things weren't going her way. That's what happens when your rich mommy and daddy hand delivers you the world. Too bad for her, though, I also happen to have a rich mommy and daddy whose greatest pleasure in life is handing me the world. No joke. My parents are the best.

    I continued walking away while shaking my head at her empty threat. I can guarantee the next time I call her, she'll answer quicker than a cheetah can run. She won't want to risk me moving on to the next girl in my contact list, and believe me, there's a lot.

    We walked to an empty two person table in the farthest corner of the food court. I pulled out a chair for her to sit down and took the other one. "Thanks," she said. "Sorry, I didn't mean to cause drama between you and your girlfriend."

    "Don't worry about it. She's not my girlfriend. We're not even friends."

    "Oh...well then. I guess I'm sorry I interrupted your lunch with your friends and your not friend, who is clearly very possessive of you."  I smirked at her.  She hit Stephanie right on the nose. "It's just that, I have something..."