|34| Valerie

Cayden's POV

    I laughed at her soft, nervous looking face. Why is it she was so afraid to ask me about Valerie, I have no idea. I specifically remembered saying that I'd tell her anything she wanted to know about her.

    But, I must admit, the expression she's currently wearing is definitely a cute one.

"Well, for starters, you are Cayleigh's real mom," I truthfully told her.

A smile appeared on her face before she tilted her head down and placed a kiss on my bare chest. "How is it you always know the right things to say?"

"It's one of my many talents," I smirked at her.

"Oh, yeah. I forgot I was dating DVU's greatest charmer."

"Is that your way of nicely calling me a man whore?"

She began to laugh. "Of course not. I would never speak that little of you," she said with a sarcastic smile on.

"Ouch, baby." I placed my hand over my heart. "That hurt."

She continued to giggle. "Hey. If I'm not mistaken, you called me something along those lines first not too long ago."

I'm sure she meant it in a joking manner but her words still stung me. There is nothing I regret more in my life than letting my jealousy get the best of me and calling her a slut.

I grabbed her pillow from her side of the bed and covered it over my face. "Please don't bring that up," I guilty whispered into it.

I felt her lips as they began to slowly place a kiss up my sternum and to my neck. As soon as her lips left the tip of my throat, the pillow that covered my face was lifted. Her lips continued it's trail going up the side of my neck, towards my jawline and eventually leading to my earlobe.

Every now and then, she would slightly suck my skin in between her lips and gently bite on it. It took everything in me not to roll over, pin her to the bed, and rip her clothes off.

Literally, everything in me.

    "Babe, stop it," I groaned.

    "Then you stop it," she whispered in my ear. "Stop beating yourself up when you sincerely apologized for that and I forgave you."

    "I can't help it. It was a fucked up thing to say. Not to mention wrong for me to do." I shook my head. "I swear if my parents found out about that, they'd castrate me and most likely transfer all my trust fund into your account."

    She brought her finger up to her cheek and pretended to think. "Hmm," she said out loud. "Good to know."

Quickly, I flipped her over so that it was I now who was on top. "Oh, yeah." I started to tickle her. "Is it really good to know?"

"Stop," she yelled in between laughs. "I was kidding. Stop. Please. Stop!"

I eventually granted her requests and showed her mercy before one of my neighbors sent the cops to my place due to of all her yelling. "Yeah. You better only be kidding," I goaded.