22: One Thing

This is a bop.

That's all I wanted to say.

•••

I've had a massive energy-, mood- and confidence boost since last night. I'm so grateful for our fans, especially after what happened last night. I did not realize they supported us this much.

Today we are going to see Simon and show him the video. I don't know what will happen, but I am hoping that he will let us stay in the band, and maybe come out to the world.

If anything, our fans would be happy that we didn't have to hide our love and adoration for each other. I am sick of not being able to even touch Louis in public, without our management breathing down the back of our necks.

I just want to show the world that he is mine, and only mine.

I don't want girls flirting with him everywhere we go. I want to be able to flirt with him everywhere we go instead.

But hopefully I will be allowed to do that after today.

•••

As we enter the door to Simon's office I feel my heart almost jumping out of my chest. Wether it is because of nervousness or excitement I am not completely sure, but I have a good feeling in my body about this.

"Good morning boys." He says, not even looking up from his computer to greet us properly.

"Simon." Liam says acting all formally even though what we are about to do is not very formal.

"So, I am guessing you have come to a conclusion about my requests." He speaks. I roll my eyes at him. He is really pissing me off lately.

"You could say that, but actually we have something to show you." Louis says, smirking slightly. While he speaks Liam connects his phone with the flat screen tv so he can show the video.

Simon looks up from his computer, frowning as he turns his attention to the screen.

"At our show yesterday, we decided to change things up a bit," Niall starts explaining, Simon still frowning in confusion. "and by change things up I mean bring back a dear game we like to call Truth or dare. And then suddenly a few pretty important questions came up, and we would like to show the fans' response." And with that, he starts the video.

It starts with Liam reading the first of the two questions up. When the phone is pointed out towards the crowd and you can see and hear the many fans showing their support for us by yelling "1".

Simon looks surprised at first as he watches the video.

"But that doesn't mean they want you two to come out as gay-" Simon tries but Niall is quick to interrupt.

"There's more." He gestures towards the screen again and it keeps playing.

You can hear Liam reading the question about the best bromance and straight afterwards the fans starting to scream Larry.

I smile as I watch it over again and I lay my hand around Louis' back since I, at the moment, couldn't care less about someone seeing us.

Simon's eyes widen at the screen and I smirk towards him. This is going well.

After seeing Louis and I hug on stage and the fans still screaming our names combined, the video ends, and we all look at Simon.

"So here is your prove that the fans would support Larry," Niall gestures towards us as he speaks, and I blush for an unknown reason. "if they came out."

"If anything they would support us even more." I add on, biting down on my lip afterwards.

Simon seems speechless. And not in a good way. After a long silence he finally says something. "Okay, you two can stay in the band, and be a couple."