17: Moments

Funny story, well probably not, but I am gonna tell it anyways sooo...

I already wrote the sequel to this, when I was at like chapter 14. I was having a shower when the idea came to me, so I just started writing and writing and writing. And I love how it turned out. Be excited!

Well, on with the actual story!

•••

I wake up when I hear my phone ringing. I'm about to reach my hand over to grab it, but am stopped by another body. I look down to see who is cuddling my side, and smile lovingly, when I see Louis' hair laid out on my chest.

After a couple of rings, with me, reluctantly, struggling to get out of Louis' grasp, he wakes up. He sees that he's preventing me from reaching my phone, and moves his arm, so that I'm able to get it.

I look at the caller ID and see that Simon is calling me.

"Hey Simon." I say

"Harry." Is all he replies.

"What's up?"

I'm guessing he has a reason for calling this early in the morning.

"Did I wake you?" He asks, having noticed my tired and even slower than normal voice.

"Yeah." I chuckle.

"Well, I just got off the phone with Modest! and they are extremely dissatisfied with yours and Louis' behaviour."

I frown. "What behavior? Louis and I, are as we've always been."

Louis lift his head from my chest, suddenly curious as to what we are talking about.

He mouths 'what' to me and I just shrug, and he gestures for me to put the phone on speaker so that is what I do.

"I know for a fact that you have been kissing, out in the public, so I need to know if you two are together or what you are, because if you are I am afraid you can't be that anymore." He apologizes.

"You can't do that!" Louis blurts out, looking both angry and sad.

"The management don't want any gay guys in the group, so it's either split, or leave the group."

I know that this is not Simons fault, it's our managements, but I am just so angry right now. Louis and I look at each other in fear and none of us knows what to do. I might as well try to convince him that we aren't together.

I look Louis in the eye, mouth 'sorry' before I say "We're not even together!"

I keep my eyes locked with Louis' and see his face fill with sadness, so to ensure him the I didn't mean it, I put my phone on silent before kissing him softly and briefly.

He smiles shortly again, before getting back on topic as Simon replies.

"Well, then why are you in the same bed?" He asks. How does he even know that?

"You don't know if we are in the same bed." Louis speaks.

"Harry says I woke him up, and you are right next to him." He explains like it is obvious.

Before we can say anything he continues

"And I know, you just kissed, why else would you set your phone on silent?"

I'm starting to feel interrogated, and it's not a nice feeling.

"Well, what do you want us to do then?" I ask, completely lost on how to save this one.

"I'm only saying this because I have seen the way you two look at each other, so don't you dare not do as I say." He demands.

I nod, but I then realize that he cannot see me so I mutter "Okay."