3: Stand Up

"Harry!! Get out of there!! It's burning!" Liam yells at me from outside the house.

"I can't. I need to get Louis out of here!"  I yell back, standing in the frontdoor of the burning building.

"You can't get him! He's trapped!"

"I can't let him be in there without at least trying to get him out!" I say and turn around to walk into the house. I hear Liam yelling something else but I don't listen. I'm more focused on Louis. I run up the stairs yelling out Louis' name.

I keep yelling and looking until I hear a faint, slightly feminin voice saying "Haz."

I instantly know it's Louis so I run to where I heard the sound. I see Louis and instantly get relieved. That is until the flames catch on and the floor starts burning. I try to get to Louis, but just as I'm about to reach him a flame seperates us. I can't get to him because of the fire. I see him streching his arm out trying to reach me.

"No." I almost cry out. Suddenly the flame catches on Louis, but he doesn't have a single reaction.

I start crying not able to move my feet. Louis then says so low I almost can't hear it "I love you Hazza." He then falls down and closes his eyes.

"I love you too Lou." I cry out as I fall to my knees.

I sit up in my bed breathing heavily. Oh thank God it was just a dream. Right? I quickly stand up and go to Louis' bunk. He's not there when I pull the curtain away. Panick goes trough my whole body as I rush to the kitchen/livingroom part of the bus. I'm almost crying just at the thought.

I get there and he's nowhere to be seen.
That's when I really start panicking. My legs can barely carry me. I run to the door of the bus and get outside. I don't see him so I start breathing very heavily in and out.

"Oh no, oh no, oh no." I keep saying to myself very fastly.

"Is that you Harry?" I hear someone say and as soon as I recignize the voice I run to the other side of the bus. As I get around the corner I see Louis. I'm so relieved that I run to him and tackle him to the ground in a hug.

He lets out an 'oompf' sound and I can't help but doing a combination of laughing and crying.

"You're alive." I keep whispering to myself in comfort, as I hug him even tighter, if that's even possible.

"Of course I'm alive Haz," Louis chuckles and continues "but I might not be for much longer if you keep hugging me this tight."

I laugh and reluctantly pull back. "I was so afraid," I say and Louis frowns so I explain, talking very fastly.

"I had a dream where you died and then I woke up, but you weren't there so I freaked out. So then I ran to the kitchen and you weren't there either so I ran outside. I still couldn't find, and I swear I was about to cry, but then you said my name and I was so happy so I kind of attacked you." I'm out of breath as I finish my rant. "Sorry."

"That's okay," he chuckles. "I would probably have done the same."

We smile at each other, enjoying the peace, until I break the silence by asking "Why were you out here anyways?"

"I was just checking the weather to see if I could go surfing later."

"Oooooh can I come with?" I say excited. I wouldn't admit it to anyone, but I kind of only want to go because that surfing suit thing looks hella good on him. And don't even get me started on his butt, hmmm.