6: Save You Tonight

[Continuing of last chapter]

Louis and I get back to the tourbus around 7 o'clock, but none of the other boys seem to be there. I wonder what they have spend the day doing.

Anyways, we make ourselves a couple of sandwiches before we sit down on the sofa to eat it.

After some minutes of eating silence Louis speaks up.

"Since we're here alone, do you want to play a game?"

"Sure." I say, not thinking further into it.

"Okay, um truth or dare?" He asks.

"Shouldn't we save that for when the others are here?" I aks, actually just hoping we won't play because I'm afraid what I will get asked.

"Never have I ever?" He then asks and I scrunch my face together as if to tell him I don't wanna play that either, of the same reason actually. But then he starts pouting, giving me his adorable puppy face. Ugh, I hate when he does that. Now I can't help myself but say yes to him.

"Fine," I groan, and he claps his hands smiling widely, which makes me smile as well. "but then I get to start." I demand, and Louis nods at as a sign to say that I can start. We both hold up our 10 fingers. Each time you have done something, as asked, you take one finger down. The first person with zero fingers remaining, 'loses' the game.

"Never have I ever, um, used the other persons toothbrush."

Louis takes down his left thumb, looking guilty, and my eyes widen at him. My face then turns more angry as I pinch my eyebrows together.

"Oops."

Louis quickly comes up with a question to avoid the, kind of, awkward situation.

"Never have I ever skinny dipped."

We both take one finger down. Louis his left indexfinger, me my right thumb. We both explain our times skinny dipping and who it was with before we continue on.

"Never have I ever been in a band. Haha you have to take a finger down now." I mock him sticking out my tongue.

"Um Harold, old friend, you're in a band too mate." Louis chuckles, like I'm stupid or something. Oh wait. We're in the same band. I am stupid.

"Dammit." I groan under my breath. We both take down another finger, so I now have 8 fingers up and he has 7.

We both laugh before Louis says his question "Never have I ever been in love."

I have to think about this. I've never been in love for real with a girl. But am I in love with Louis? I kind of think I am. I mean I can't stop looking at him, he is on my mind all the time and I want to be in a relationship with him. So I guess I am in love with him. It's official I am in love with my best friend, also known as Louis To-

"Harry?" Louis cuts my thoughts off, bringing me back to the real world. "Oh sorry." I shake my head and slowly take down my middlefinger. Louis' eyes widen and he asks "With who?"

"Sorry I can't tell you." I apologise.

"Ugh." He groans and I notice he also has taken down one finger. Wait what? Who? The only girlfriend I know he has had is some girl named Hannah, but he said he wasn't really in love with her.

"Who have you been in love with?"

"I won't tell you if you won't tell me." He says firmly, but I notice that he seems a little nervous. I pout but think of a new 'never have I ever'.

We continue the game until we're both remaining with one finger. We're laughing really hard at some of the questions and just having a great time. It is Louis' turn to ask something.