Chapter Three

Saturday, Your Bedroom, 8 am, Baekhyun's POV:

- You had just finished getting dressed, ignoring Hunnie who was still asleep in your bed, when you decided to check your pager. Your hopes weren't high, but maybe whatever god watched over spies who bordered on sociopathy had urged Hyuk to send you an update.

- They were funny little machines, the pagers, and to your knowledge, you and Hyuk had the only two in existence. He had found some mechanically minded genius to build them, and each of you had a tiny keyboard that would print a message on the others device with just a few clicks. They really were fantastic for field work.

- Walking over to your nightstand, you opened the drawer and grabbed the pager, switching it on and pressing the blue button which would print out any messages you had received while it was turned off.

- To your overwhelming delight, the tiny machine began to whir, and it spit out a six-inch strip of paper! You and Hyuk wrote in code, obviously, but you deciphered it so often that it was almost as easy to read as normal English.

- The paper read:

- 'Bacon, I don't fully trust your agent yet and he seems like a bit of a dick, so I didn't tell him anything. Plan is going wonderfully. Nini is here, but he's already mad at Namjoon, and Jaehwanie told him off in front of everyone. You should have seen it, fantastic. Namjoon seems mad at everyone, Jin is just confused, your ex hates me and won't leave me alone, and the princes haven't done much. Other guard is a nuisance, may kill him to make life easier. Also, don't boss me around from far away, it's annoying. – Satan'

- You laughed out loud and jumped on the bed. Hunnie woke with a start and exclaimed, "What?! What happened?!" You laughed some more and sat on top of him, holding the paper about an inch from his nose.

- "Look! Hyukkie sent an update!" you replied happily, and then read the deciphered version out loud. Hunnie's eyes narrowed a little, but he smiled when you finished. "Just tell him to kill everyone but Jinnie, I'm sure he'd enjoy it."

Time skip: The Dining Room, 9:30 am Yoongi's POV:

- You were sitting next to Taehyung, sipping your coffee and shifting your gaze around the table. There was something different happening on each side, and all sides but yours worried you. Taehyung and Jungkook were on your side of the table, talking quietly and telling each other stupid jokes. They were fine.

- Directly across from you, in an annoying seating change, were Jin and Namjoon. Yoonsun was with them, of course, and they were the second least worrying. Jin was feeding Yoonsun as always, and both your cousin and nephew looked very content.

- Namjoon was a slightly different story. He was eating, well, drinking his breakfast, in the form of an enormous mug of black coffee, sitting very still and glancing around the table almost as furtively as you.

- You weren't surprised by this behavior, it was textbook 'my husband and child might be in danger and I'm ready to stab the next thing that moves too quickly' Namjoon behavior. You had seen it more times than you would care to mention.

- Yoonsun had caused a tiny problem this morning, through no fault of his own. Somehow, Jin repeatedly telling your wonderful nephew that Jaehwan was his 'Uncle Kenjumma' must have stuck firmly in his tiny developing baby brain.

- This morning was the first time Yoonsun had seen Jaehwan in two months. Since that was a very long time in the short life of a baby, and with the changes in Jaehwan's appearance, you hadn't thought there would be an issue. But it seemed that the two of them had bonded quite a lot when Jaehwan was pretending to be Jin. Maybe Yoonsun remembered his smell or something.