Jordan Pickford (Everton)

You were a beautiful, young courageous young woman. You lived with your mum and your step dad as things didn't work out with your biological dad. You loved him though, but not as much as you loved your step dad. So supportive, caring and loving.
It was your birthday and you were heading down the stairs in your house, your step dad admiring how grown you are.

'My little Princess, not any longer little. Happy birthday darling' he said, giving you a tight hug.

'Thank you' You replied, glowing.

You were opening your presents and clocked a beautiful bracelet in a silk box.

'To my little girl, not so little anymore, dad' it said on a note.

You put it on and it looked ever so beautiful, glistening on your wrist. You stood there admiring it with tears glistening in your eyes like diamonds. Your step dad started to walk towards you behind you.

'Someone special wants to say something to you darling' you turn around to see your mother on FaceTime.

'Hey honeybunch!' She screamed on the other line.
'Hiya mum' you replied with delight on your face

'Sorry I could not be able to see you today but I promise I will be back. I hope you have an amazing birthday.' She says

'Thank you mum. Love you Byeee' You say, blowing kisses to her.

You hang up and you start to think on what to wear on your birthday until your best friend Jemima starts to call

'HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL SEXY TALENTED BEST FRIEND' she shouts, nearly deafening you.

'Thanks J.' You reply

'So what are you thinking about wearing for tonight?' She asks

'I don't know yet but I'll send you what I am wearing' you reply back.

'Oohhhh that looks so good on you hun' she says 'can't wait to see you later' you say your goodbyes and get ready

You arrive at the venue and it looked ever so beautiful. You greeted and thanked everyone who came to your birthday party.

You were ordering a drink when someone walked up to you.

'Hey' he says with his deep voice.

You said hey back and made eye contact. You could recognise who he was as your dad supported Everton and the England national team.

'Do I recognise you from somewhere? You ask

'Jordan. Jordan Pickford' he said, kissing your cheek.

That's his name!

'My name is y/n. Y/n L/n' I replied, my cheeks burning red.

'Don't worry, that drink is on me' He reassures, handing the money over to the bartender.

'Oh you didn't need to that' I quickly said.

'I would do anything for a pretty woman like you' he winks handing you your drink. 'Happy birthday by the way'

'Happy birthday to you' all of your friends sang in harmony as the cake was being delivered to you.  The whole restaurant feasted their eyes on you as it was your day. You made a wish and blew out a candle and everyone roared with an applause.

Everyone went to hit the dance floor, you dancing along to all of your favourite songs. Jordan comes along and joins you. You dance and dance and dance. You have never felt this happy in a long time. The song then goes slow and you and Jordan make eye contact once again. You two danced together and then he leaned in for a kiss. You didn't know what to do because you just met him now but you kiss him back.

The party came to an end and you were saying your goodbyes to the guests. You and Jordan met up once again and you two swapped numbers.

What a night!

A/N: that was so long omgggg. Should I make stories this long?
Vote and comment!!🥂