Chapter 28

Rosé POV

I was absentmindedly sitting on the couch thinking about the girl of my dreams while Alice was staring at the television busily watching what was on the screen. We've been rewatching Harry Potter films all day in Alice's room, it had been a tradition of ours to watch this once every year. Christmas was right around the corner and we've a special concert on December 24, I won't be able celebrate Christmas with them so I've decided to visit my family today. I've also been wanting to talk to my parents about Lisa, they didn't know I was inlove with someone and especially not with a girl. I was scared if they'd be able to accept me.

"Earth to Rosie?" Alice snapped her fingers in front of my face to call my attention. She had paused the movie and was staring at me.

"Yeah?"

"Where are you? You're sitting beside me but your thoughts are out space. What's wrong? Do you want to talk about it?" she asks worriedly. I look at her straight in the eyes and sigh.

"Alice, I think I'm ready to tell mom and dad that I'm in love with a girl."

I've already told her about my feelings for Lisa, I slept over in her room and we talked about it all night giggling like little girls just like we used to when we were kids. She had been really accepting about it which made my heart warm all over.

"Not just any girl, it's the Lalisa Manoban." she gives me a smirk which made me smack her on the shoulders. She scoots over so that we were now sitting beside each other closely and put her arms around me.

"You don't have to be nervous Rosie, I'll be with here with you. And besides, I know they'll still love you and support you no matter what. You're still the Rosie that we know and love, you just happened to fall in love with a girl and not with a guy. What difference does that make?"

Her encouragement eases up my nervousness. Taking the biggest breathe I mustered enough courage and walked out of the room to find my parents. Alice ran up to me and held my hand. She really meant it when she said she'd be here with me. We walked to the living room where my parents were, they were watching an old romance film while eating popcorn.

"Mom? Dad? I have something to tell you." I say. Dad pauses the film and motions for us to sit down.

"You can tell us anything sweetie." my dad responds.

I sit down and Alice sits beside me. Facing my parents, I nervously open my mouth.

"I just wanted to tell you I'm in love with someone. I have been for a while now and no we're not in a relationship, it's a one sided love right now. I had been wanting to tell you but this is really hard because I was scared what you would think of me but you're my family and I trust and love you. I'm in love with Lisa. I hope you could still accept me and treat me." I confess and I looked down. I couldn't bear to see their reactions I was scared. A bunch of arms wrapped around me, they were my parents and Alice's. They were all giving me loving looks.

"I'm proud of you my daughter for having the courage to tell us this yourself. We'd still love you know matter what darling, we don't care who you love, boy or girl, as long as you're happy. Just make sure that the person you end up loving is a good person on the inside." There were tears in my eyes as they hugged me and comforted me. It felt great to have finally told them and to know that they accept me for me. I stayed until the sun had set and went back to the dorms.

While on my way home I got a text from Jisoo-unnie.

Jichuu: Chaeyoung-ie, are you on your way home now? What time will you arrive?

Me: Yes unnie. I'll be there in about 30 minutes.

Jichuu: Okay see you then. Take care Chaeyoung-ie! 😘😘

...........

I got out of the elevator at our floor and walked towards our dorm room. Jisoo-unnie and Jennie-unnie were both standing outside the door pacing back and forth.

"Unnie?" I ask.

They turn their heads in unison and immediately ran up to me. What's the matter why do they look so fidgety?

"Rosie! Thank goodness you are here. Please stay behind with Lisa. We were watching horror films when the electricity in our dorm when out. Jisoo and I will go find someone to fix it for us. Lisa's in her room and I think she's scared." Jennie-unnie said.

"Can't we come with you then? I'd be scared too if Lisa's scared." I ask.

"NOOOOOO!" They both shouted at me. Did they just shout at me? Jisoo-unnie coughs and says
"We've got this Pasta, just be brave for a while."

Before I could even respond they already bolted out of my reach and ran towards the elevator. I walk towards the door and sigh. I'm feeling scared because it's night and it'll be dark and quiet inside. Oh well, I'll just use this opportunity to cuddle with Lisa because she knows I'll be scared.

I open the dorm room to see that it wss indeed dark. I closed the door and I couldn't see anything with my eyes.

"Jisoo-unnie? Jennie-unnie? Chaeng-ah? Are you there?" I hear Lisa's voice shouting from  her room. Her voice was slightly shaky. Poor thing she must be scared out here all alone in the darkness.

I make my way slowly to her room. The door to her room was closed. Why would she close it when she knew the lights were out? Maybe she's cold and just wants to sleep early. I open her door slowly only to be shocked with what I saw on the other side.

There were roses scattered all over the floor and candles lit the room. At the end of the room in the middle of it all Lisa was sitting with a guitar on her lap. She was looking at me all smiles.

(Insert Lisa in the chair with the guitar)

"Lisa? What's all this about?" I ask in curiosity.

"Please take a seat Rosie. I have something I want to tell you." she tells me softly.

She motions for me to seat on the chair beside hers. (Imagine Rosie will sit on the white chair)

My heart was beating out of my chest right now. All I could hear was the banging feeling in my chest.

I look at Lisa in the eyes and she was giving me that look. The nervous look she has when she wants to tell you she had done something wrong. I put my hand on top of hers and muster up the courage to ask her.

"What did you want to tell me Lisa?" I ask her in a comforting way.