Chapter 26

Rosé POV

Today is finally our first concert ever for the In Your Area tour and I had butterflies all over my stomach since the day started. Feeling both excited and nervous, I was backstage hearing the loud cheers and chants of the Blinks. The chants of about 10,000 people. I hope they'll like our  performances and my solo stage. We really practiced a lot for this.

Park Chaeyoung you can do this!

We opened the concert with a bang and performed Ddu-du Ddu-du followed by Forever Young, Stay, Sure Thing, and Whistle. The crowd was cheering for us all throughout and I feel endless gratitude from the Blinks, they really do give us love and support.

After a short break, it was now time for our Solo stages. This was the part I was most excited about. I had been watching them during all the rehearsals and have seen how much effort they have put into their performances. I won't be able to watch them  in person performing because the staff were busy putting me in new clothes and makeup but I could still hear their songs and performances backstage. I knew in my heart they'd be great as always.

Jisoo unnie rewrote some of the lyrics of her song into Korean by herself and it made me so proud. She is a loving, talented, beautiful, and the sweetest unnie anyone could ever have. She deserves all the love in the world and I hoped the fans loved her too as much as we did.

Jennie unnie showed the music video and a live performance of her Solo single for the first time, her song was the bomb and I couldn't get it out of my head and have been listening to it on repeat. We all knew how hard she worked for this and we're all excited for her. I also hope she gets the recognition she deserves for her solo single debut. I heard the fans screaming out loud.

Lisa will be doing a dance performance with a remix of 3 songs with one of the songs being a duet dance with Dony. I'm glad she finally got to show off her dancing skills, she had always wanted to show the Blinks waht she loved to do, and that was to dance. I hope she gets more chances to do this. Her dance showed a sexy side to her. She's always a badass chick in our videos and performances but this time she showed a transition from badass to sensual. While hearing the song backstage I remembered their dance rehearsal, it was so beautifully done. The way her hips were swaying, the subtle touches, she looked like art. She made me feel all kinds of feelings I had never felt before. How could she be cute one moment then become the hottest thing ever. 

I had to admit I was really jealous of Dony. Watching them rehearse, I imagined what it would have been like if I was Lisa's partner instead then I remembered the performance would have probably been not as good if it was me. I can't do those types of dances as well as Dony or Lisa does but hey a girl can dream right? I just end up fantasizing that Lisa was thinking about me when she was dancing with Dony. The song comes to an end and I am woken up from my thoughts.

It's my turn to sing now. I stand up from my seat and walk to my stage. I sit at the specially prepared transparent stairs with a rose design on it. The music starts, I take a deep breath and start to sing,