Chapter 8

Rosé POV

It's the last day of the concert and I'm really nervous because of the kiss that we planned last night. Lisa and I haven't talked about it yet, she said we'll just wing it and see how it goes.

While I'm here being nervous, Lisa on the other hand is actig like her usual self. Actually, she's even more active today and keeps fooling around with everyone. It must be nice to be so carefree.

I take a deep breathe and sigh loudly while watching Lisa playing around with the back-up dancers. Jennie-unnie must have heard me because she sat beside me and rubbed my back.

"Hubby, why the long sigh? Should I be worried?" she gave me a concerned look.

"Unnie, I'm just extra nervous today for some reason."

"Is it because of the kiss?" she asked giving me a smile that seemed different, it was like her smile was trying to tell me something. I could never read Jennie-unnie's face for some reason even though it's been years since we've met. Her mind is like a puzzle to me but I love her nonetheless.

"I don't know, maybe." I raise both of my hands to show my uncertainty.

"Aigoo, here I was thinking it was about something really bad but it turns out it's just about that. I think you're worried because you have no idea how Lisa plans to do the kiss. So why don't you also do the plan you wanted to do with Jisoo? That will probably take your mind off of Lisa's plan since you'll be too busy planning how to kiss Jisoo. But remember not to do it too much, people love Jensoo more." Unnie got up giving me a wink as she said the last sentence.

A lightbulb lit inside my head. My wifey is really really smart! How did she know I was nervous because of the kiss? I honestly didn't know why I was so worried, but unnie suddenly gave all the answers to my questions.

I laughed at my own silliness and started thinking how I should do the Chaesoo moment. I'll just surprise Jisoo-unnie later. I smiled evilly as I imagined Jisoo-unnie's surprised expression.

Time flew by in the blink of an eye and we were already half way through the performance. Lisa was not yet putting her plan into action. I decided to put my plan into motion then. I sang my lines in Really whilst slowly walking towards Jisoo-unnie. She noticed me and opened her arm so that we can dance side-by-side. Once she started singing her lines happily, I looked at her and suddenly kissed her cheeks. She was so surprised that she stuttered when singing her lines.

I couldn't help but smile widely since unnie looked so cute. The crowd went wild so I considered my plan a big success. I raised one of my hands into a fist to do a fist pump in the air. The crowd went wild again. Jisoo-unnie looked at me and pretended she was angry so I gave her a hug while I was laughing. She suddenly gave me a kiss on the cheek too so I was also surprised. We both looked at each other and laughed. Holding each others hand we raised it into a fist bump in the air. The crowd wouldn't stop shouting.

The concert continued and I suppose Lisa set her plan into motion. She kept clinging to me, hugged me, held my hand, danced beside me, and even wanted to play chase with me. But there was still one thing she hasn't done, she hasn't kissed me yet! I've been waiting since the concert started. The torture is killing me! 😖

We're almost at the end of the concert. It was the last song of the night. We were singing Stay as our last encore song. We were all sitting together. The arrangement was Jennie - Me - Lisa - Jisoo.

The song started singing and I started singing along to Jisoo-unnie's line. It was one of my favorite lines in the song. While singing along I happened to look in Lisa's direction and noticed she was looking at me in all seriousness. She mouthed to me the words "Can I kiss you?" She pouted her lips and started moving closer to me. It felt like time slowed down, I thought it would take forever before her lips would reach my cheeks so I leaned closer so she could reach me.

😳

Her lips landed on my cheeks. My heart was beating a hundred miles per second and felt like it wanted to leap out of my chest. I looked at the audience so Lisa won't see me blushing. I ended up smiling to hide my embarassment. Then I finally notice the loud cheers, it was probably the loudest I've heard all day. The blinks must really love the maknae line. The thought made me happy for some reason. I smiled and looked in Lisa's direction, noticing that her face looked normal I felt a bit annoyed. Did the kiss not faze or make her shy at all? That was the first time she kissed me on stage! And yet she looked the same way when she's looking at her phone. She should feel at least a little bit shy right?

Jennie-unnie and Lisa stood up and were having their moment. Still feeling slightly annoyed because Lisa wasn't even shy about the kiss. I sat closer to Jisoo-unnie so we can have another moment. I'm sure the fans would love it.

We said our goodbyes to the blinks and the concert ended without a hitch.

Time to go home to Korea.