Chapter 20

A/N: So, this is the last chapter... Wow, I can remember when I first started writing this like 5months ago... How time flies?! And this chappie is dedicated to @missrobynBhoran because this is mostly her chapter:') Hope you love it Robyn:D

Last Chapter:

***Liam POV***

"Thanks Liam, I had a great night." She smiled.

"It's alright.." I smiled back..

Did she really have to go?

"You know, you can come back to mine if you want?"

Oops..

That probably sounded weird to her.. Since we only just met..

Nice one Liam.

"Yeah, I'd love too." She smiled her gorgeous smile.

"Okay.. It's this way." I said, pointing over in that direction.

"You must live near me then." She giggled.

Even better!

We started walking and our hands brushed past each other.

I looked up at her, she was just smiling.

The next thing I know, our hands were interlocked with each others. And not to be cheesy, but it was like two puzzle pieces, they fitted together perfectly..

Corny.. But true.

"Thanks again for everything Liam." She repeated herself as we came up to my flat.

"It's alright." I laughed.

"Seriously, I haven't had this much fun in ages.."

Really?

I was making her have fun...

"Here we are." I said, opening to door and leading her in. I then thought, I was glad she wasn't coming round for dinner.. I still needed to go out and fill up the fridge.

Niall ate the remains of it yesterday..

Curse that little leprechaun...

"Want something to drink?" I asked, grabbing a coke out of the mini-drinks fridge for myself.

"I'll have the same. And thought a man like you would drink beer.." She giggled.

"I don't really drink.. Since I only have one kidney.." (A/N: I know he has both now.. Woohoo. But before I found out.. I already planned on him not having them.. If that makes sense:L ahaaaa) I replied.

"Really?" She gasped.

"Yeah."

"So, do you want to watch a movie? Or.." I asked.

"Yeah sure have you got Toy Story?" She laughed.

Toy Story?

My favourite film?

"Yes, it's my favourite film." I laughed.

"Mine too." She giggled. (A/N: I know this probably isn't Danielle's favourite movie.. But, it is in this story:'))

Something in common..

I put the DVD in and joined her on the couch. She snuggled up to me, so I put my arm around her shoulder.

This should be a good night...

*******

"Sorry." She mumbled once she got off my chest. She had fallen asleep on my chest half-way through the movie.