Chapter 10

Authors Note: So, this has taken me ages to write ever so sorry! But anyways here it is Chapter 10.

This one is dedicated to my bestfriend Beth, yes the Beth is this story, because shes awsome. But unfortuantly, shes not on wattpad, I keep telling her she sould.. but shes not.. Shes absolutely fabulouis.

Enough of me rambling on. Heres the next chapter ENJOY!XD

-Katieeeeeeeeeeee

Chapter 10

*****BETH POV*****

I woke up this morning with a banging headache. It was the worst pain I’d ever felt. It was a hangover. From all the partying..

“Morning Pisshead.” Liam said to me when he’d noticed I was up. He was nice wasn’t he?

“Liam, why was I on the floor this morning?” I asked him, just a little bit confused of why I was there.

“Because that’s where you crashed out last night.” He laughed at me.

“And you didn’t think of moving me?” I practically shouted at him.

“Nah.” Was his simple response.

“Well thanks Liam.” I laughed, which hurt my head.. This will teach me to drink.

*****NIALL POV*****

I woke up to find Jess fast asleep. She looked so cute when she was asleep.

“Stop staring at me.” She moaned looking at me.

“Haha. Get up, we need to rehearse for our live shows.” I nudged her. She moaned. “Come on.. Get up.. LAZY!” I shouted the last bit.

“I’ll get up if you give me a kiss.” She winked. I leaned in and pressed my lips against hers, then broke apart again.

“Now get up.” I nudged her once more time.

“Fine.” She shot up off the bed and started to get dressed. “Don’t look.” She said.

“Aw, why not?” I smiled, but she couldn’t see, because I was turned around.

“Because I said so.”

*******

*****JESS POV*****

“Five, Six, Seven, Eight.”

“No, not that way Niall!”

“Liam, Beth stop snogging each other aces off.”

Beth, their Choreographer shouted at them. I liked the last one.  “Haha. Yeah Beth!” She looked over and gave me a glare.

“CONCENTRATE!” She shouted at them all again.

“Look, we’ll go out. Get us a chance to know each other.” Eleanor said to all of us.

“That’s a great idea.” I smiled at the pretty brown haired girl standing in front of us.

“Shopping?” She asked. We were all definitely going to get on.

“You know us so well.. Well.. Not re- Oh you know what I mean.” I blushed because I was making a complete humiliation out of myself..

“Well come on then.” We all got into the car that the boys had given us and we had our security so we didn’t get mobbed. Fans knew who we were, and who we were dating.. Risky:’)