Chapter 19

A/N: Quite surprised how quickly I wrote this.. Ahah! This chapter is dedicated to @gymsneakerz because I was talking to her today.. About this story.. That I thought I ruined it.. But she told me to keep writing:D So, thankyouuu! Also, go check out her stories!!:D xx So, enjoy!xDDDDD

Chapter 19

***Beth POV***

"So, basically you love Harry, and I love Niall." I giggled.

"Yes." Jess giggled back.

"Right, I need to go into that cafe. I haven't been there in like a month." I laughed.

"Trust you." She laughed.

I grabbed her hand and practically dragged her in the cafe.

"Haven't seen you two girls in a little while." The familiar waitress -Ellie- said to us, once we got up to the counter.

I laughed. "Yeah, we've been in France for the past month."

"Lucky."

"Yeah. We are." Jess winked.

"Where's Hope?" She asked.

That was a good question.

Canada right?

"Canada." Jess answered for me.

"Ooh, sounds nice." She laughed.

"Yeah, so you want your usual, that you haven't had in a while?" She laughed.

We both nodded.

She went to get our drinks while we waited, and in no time she was back with them. I handed over the money in exchange for the drinks.

"Thanks." We both chorused.

"Welcome, tell Hope I say hi."

"Do you think we'll ever see Hope again?" I asked, once we were out of the shop.

"I don't kno- Wait, isn't that her?" Jess gasped.

"Nah, it can't be, it is." I gasped.

"Jess, Beth, I've missed you girls so much!" Hope said, bringing each of us into a hug. Justin just stood there awkwardly.

"I've missed you too." Jess said.

Her and Jess had a bigger bond really. Like, not saying me and Hope weren't friends, we were, we just weren't as close as her and Jess.

"So, I thought you were in Canada?!" I laughed, trying not to sound rude.

"Well, we came to London to meet my family really."

"Ohh, well, we need to get back to Harry and Louis' place." I smiled.

"Yeah, but catch up soon yeah?"

"Deffo!"

We started walking again, sipping our drinks every once in a while. When something similar caught my eye, on the wall.

"Is that.. Her?" I whispered.

"Who?" Jess asked me.

"This is the exact flyer I saw for that dance class I took in France." I said.

I have to take Liam there. I mean, when he meets her.. They'll know that they'll be suited for each other.

******

"Why do I have to go again?" He asked.

"Because you do.. It's a surprise." I gasped, making him laugh.