Chapter 6

Chapter 6

I awoke from my sleep from the knocking on the door. It was Beth. 

"Shh, she was asleep." Niall said opening the door to her.

"I have to tell her something." She had excitement in her voice. Something GOOD had happened.

"Don't worry, I'm awake now." I laughed slightly, walking into the hallway were Niall and Beth were.

"Jess, I hav- Actually Niall could you just go away a second." She said pointing into the living room.

He walked out of the hallway and in to the living room.

"What?" I asked her, I wanted to know more and more now.

"Liam, he, he asked me out on a date." We both screamed. "Oh my god, I need a dress for tonight." 

"Don't worry, I'll help you get ready." I smiled at her hugging her.

"My Liam is leaving me.." Niall said walking back into the hallway.

"NIALL HORAN, YOU LISTENED TO OUR CONVERSATION?" Beth shouted. And both me and Niall laughed.

"Well you left Liam for me." I said to Niall pulling into his chest.

"Yes, I did. Only because I really love you." Beth walked out of the hallway.

"Leave the sappy stuff for later." She laughed. 

******

"No I don't like that dress. I don't like that one either." Beth said chucking all the dresses around the room. "Ahhh, that one! Definitely that one!" She said at last finding a dress. It was light purple and puffy at the bottom. It was the perfect dress.

"I love that one. Now let's do your makeup." I said grabbing my makeup kit and sitting her down on the chair. I put just a little bit of foundation, just a little blusher to colour her cheeks. After I did her makeup I started on her hair, even tho I didn't feel too great, helping my bestfriend seemed like the best thing to do.. 

"Done." I finally finished after 2 hours of her getting ready and doing her hair and makeup! 

"Thank you so much Jess. I can't wait, only half an hour." She smiled.

"Where is he taking you?" I asked intriguingly. 

"The Ritz." We both squealed because we both knew this place was really fancy and expensive.

*****BETH POV***** 

I stayed at Jess's flat since Liam was going to pick me up from there. Jess and Niall were sat next to each other on the sofa, Jess on twitter and same with Niall. Of course. 

Lights pulled up outside the house, and I knew then it was him. "Its him, I'll see you guys later." I said walking out the door, I don't think they were really paing any attention.

"Hey Beth." Liam said, as he hugged be after I got outside Jess's flat. 

"Hey Liam." I smiled up at him. "So shall we go?" 

"Yes." He took my hand and lead me to the car. It was black, and was quite big. "I would have brought a small car, but I doubt it will get us there in time." He winked at me. 

"Haha, that's alright." I laughed getting into the spacious car. "Alcohol? You shouldn't trust me with that." I winked at him.

"Well I will just have to take that chance won't I." 

*******

We finally arrived at the restaurant, after a half an hour drive. He said he wanted to go somewhere special so it had to be half an hour away. I just laughed.

He lead me into the Ritz and the waiter lead us to our table. It had candles on it and red cut out hearts on laying all around it.

"So what are you two going to have?" The waiter asked both of us, we grabbed the menus and looked at each other. 

"I'll have the special." I smiled at him. Starting to think how did this all happen, I'm sat in a really posh restaurant with Liam Payne.. Any girl would dream of this.

"I'll have the special too please." Liam smiled at me. "Ohh, and we will have your finest wine." He smiled at her and she walked off to get our meals. 

"So I've been meaning to ask, how did you get this strange fear?" He winked at me and chuckled slightly.

"How did you get yours?" I chuckled back. 

Before he could answer two bowls of soup were placed in front of us. With spoons. 

"Urm, Beth." He said, I looked all confused.

"What?" I then caught on of what he was going to ask.

"Urm, it's a spoon." 

"Oh, I'll move it for you." I laughed slightly. "How can you be afraid of spoons?" I laughed again.

"How can you be afraid of people eating your feet?" I started to blush. "See.. At least we have something in common."

*****JESS POV***** 

I wonder what she's doing right now, I mean the Ritz, please, I would love to go there.. Its just so fancy. I wonder if Liam's going to ask her out, he sho-

I was interrupted in my thoughts. "What you thinking about?" Niall smiled at me.

"Oh nothing." I smiled back. "What do you want to do tomorrow?" I asked because I hadn't been out in 2 days, I needed to get out..

"Whatever, I don't mind." I got up off the couch and walked into the kitchen and Niall followed me. 

"Well, we have to go somewhere with food." He laughed putting his arms around my waist. 

"Haha. Niall you should get back to your flat. You've been here for two days." I said turning to face him as he gave me a little peck on the lips.

"Can't I just stay here again tonight?" He moaned, leaning his head on my shoulder.

"But what if the boys need you, they will go to your flat." I said.

"They will know where I am." He winked.

"Right Niall, I'm going to go to bed, I'm knackered." I said about to walk out of the door but he grabbed my arm and pulled me into him and kissed me. 

"Me too." He said and we both walked up to bed hand in hand.