24: Evan

Evan got to school early that Monday morning, and was walking past the music room when he saw Zoe playing a guitar. She looked up.

"Oh hey Evan, what's up?" Evan smiled.

"You play guitar?" Zoe shrugged.

"Yeah started a couple of weeks ago." Evan had an idea.

"Hey Zoe would you be able to teach me to play?" Zoe was taken aback.

"Ah yeah sure, i mean you could come to my place and-" Evan shook his head.

"No Connor can't know about it." Zoe frowned, clearly she was suspicious but she let it go.

"Ok sure thing, meet me here after school in the afternoons. We will go into the back room so Connor doesn't see us and I'll leave through the front door, deal?" Evan nodded.

"Thank you so much Zoe." Evan's heart was pounding he was so excited. The plan was in motion.

"No problem?" Zoe said as Evan ran away in excitement. We turned a corner to find all his friends- wow what a phrase- crowded by his locker. Jared called out.

"Evan! Where the hell have you been?" Evan shrugged.

"Sorry i was late for the bus i guess." Evan looked up at Connor, yes literally. His hair was all tied back just the way Evan liked it, he was wearing his favourite hoodie and black skinny jeans. He had re-done his black nail polish so there were no chips in it as of yet. He was the same Connor Murphy as ever yet this morning Evan felt so... attracted to him. He kept wanting to wrap his arms around him and kiss him. And be kissed back with such an intensity that he started to pick at his nails to attempt to distract himself. It didn't work much. Connor looked back at him.

"Hey Hansen, do much this weekend?" Evan saw the smirk appear at the corner of Connor's mouth, and that just made matters worse. But he played along with the game anyway.

"Not much, watched some bootlegs and ate some pizza. You?" Connor shrugged.

"Slept with a guy." Jared choked.

"FUCKING WHAT?" Evan facepalmed.

"NOT LIKE THAT NOT LIKE THAT NOT LIKE THAT." Connor burst out laughing, Evan tried to keep a straight face but failed. "He came to my house, we watched bootlegs and ate some pizza and i fell asleep on him okay? And so he went to sleep on my couch FULLY CLOTHED." Jared couldn't contain his laughter. He high-fived Connor while Alana stared at Evan with heart-eyes.

"That's so adorable." Everyone ended up going to their classes. But something was really setting Evan off, he couldn't think straight. Ha. Haha. All he could think about was Connor. He thought about them kissing, his smirks, how he held Evan while they were making out on his bed. It was starting to frustrate him, sexually. Just as first period was about end, Evan tore a piece of paper out of his book and scrawled down a message. They were transitioning to their next class, when Evan saw Connor from across the hall. Slowly he made his way over, ducking in and out of passing crowds. Eventually he caught up.

"Hey Connor!" Connor turned around.

"Oh hey Hansen what is-" Evan shoved the note into his hand.

"I got to go bye." Connor was left confused but Evan didn't have time to explain.

History was a drag, Evan felt bad but World War I was just boring the hell out of him today. He tapped his pen impatiently against his book. Guess he just wasn't a history puff...

...

He waited in the storage closet, hoping that Connor had opened his note. Evan jumped as the door opened, it was Connor. He had the note in his hand.

"At lunch meet me in the storage closet near the library? Evan is everything alrig-" Evan launched himself at Connor, slamming him into the wall. Connor gasped, most likely from surprise and pain considering he just got smacked into a wall, as Evan frantically ran his hands all over Connor's body. Evan wrapped his arms around Connor's neck and pressed his body up against his. Admittedly Evan did not know if he was doing any of this right, he just kept his lips moving so he didn't have to think about anything else. Connor pushed him away gasping for air. "Evan what was that about?" Evan started to feel the high coming down, he was slowly coming to his senses. He was starting to feel embarrassed as he began to realise what he did.

"I just... couldn't stop thinking about you and it has just been driving me mad and-" Connor started laughing.

"Evan are you horny?" Evan threw his hands in the air, and sighed dramatically.

"Something like that. Never mind i'll just go..." Connor caught his arm and pulled Evan towards him. He smiled wickedly at Evan, sending chills up his spine. He leaned into Evan's ear.

"Well lucky for you Evan I've been aroused since about 11.30 yesterday morning." And with that Connor grabbed Evan and pushed him up against the wall, throwing his backpack to the ground. He grabbed hold of Evan and kissed him with such intensity that Evan cried out. Connor stood back. "Evan if we are going to do this and not get caught you need to keep your voice down." Evan swallowed hard, his lips still tingling. Connor just smiled. Connor drove back in for the kiss, running his fingers all through Evan's hair. Evan wrapped his leg around Connor's waist while he grabbed hold of one of the belt loops on his jeans and pulled him in. The force of their hips colliding made Connor crazy, he groaned into Evan's neck. Evan whispered mockingly.

"What did you say about being quiet Murphy?" Connor flipped himself around, so he was back against the wall.

"Oh you are going to play for that." Without warning Connor slid his hands up Evan's shirt, lightly dragging his nails down Evan's spine.

"Oh god." Evan was trembling beneath Connor's grip, he starting moaning into Connor's ear and he couldn't stop himself it just felt so... good. Finally Connor released him, he looked as flustered as Evan felt. Connor laughed.

"You have no idea how long i was wanted to do that for." Evan blushed, if his face couldn't go any redder than it already was.

"I don't want to hide anymore." Evan blurted out. Connor stared at him. Evan just shook his head. "I'm sick of just having to pretend that you're just a friend and that there is nothing else between us." Connor smiled.

"Evan-" He swallowed hard, "are you asking..." He took a deep breath in, "are you asking me to be your boyfriend?" Evan felt his insides go numb. All he could hear was the word boyfriend over and over and over again, cycling through his head.

"Yes." Evan said breathlessly. We watched as Connor's smile got wider, as the tears fell from his face. He wrapped his arms around Evan tightly, and kissed him once more. Evan just stood there. "Wait so that is a yes? You want to be my boyfriend?" Connor just laughed.

"Only if you'll be my boyfriend first." Evan put his arms around Connor, the both of them laughing in disbelief. "Okay so here is what we do, I'll sneak out first, make sure no one is watching then i'll knock and you come out okay?" Evan nodded, still trying to take everything in. Connor went out, then Evan heard the knock and went out too, making sure to shut the door behind him. Then he and Connor set of to lunch, where Jared and Alana were probably wondering where the fuck they had been.