Chapter Thirty.

Ok so this chapter has a freaky gif in it. Beware and enjoy ya nasties!

***

"Michael, your tantrums are getting really old." Janee had been laying into him the minute she got into his car. "Were you really about to fight Andre?"

"Were you really not going to tell me he knew about me being BJ's father?" He looked at her with a snarky expression.

"Honestly?" she sighed, not really feeling like arguing anymore. "Not at first. Then I just didn't think about him knowing. He figured it out and asked me that day I broke things off with him. You weren't exactly doing a great job of masking the truth."

He chuckled a little, thinking about how terrible he was at hiding his true feelings for her. Janee looked at him, shocked, that he was actually laughing.

"I know, I can't help myself with you. I just love you so much."

"I love you so much too, baby." Suddenly feeling calm, she rubbed the back of his head as he continued driving down the highway, having an equally calming effect on him.

"You do?" he asked deviously, rubbing the front of her yoga pants.

"Yes, Michael," she whined, becoming distracted by the fact that his right hand was making it's way into her panties.

"Good. I love you more though." The L.A. traffic, true to its nature was backed up, allowing him to take his eyes off the road and lean into her neck to kiss and make warm swirls around it with his tongue, driving her crazy, yet not completely distracting her from finishing her rant.

"But bae, you can't be tryna fight people, especially people like Andre." He groaned, not really trying to hear her out. "He really was there for me. He encouraged me to go to the doctor after the Maldives. He's always been--" The circles he was making around her clit felt amazing, throwing her off for a second.

"What was that Jay?" He was amused by his ability to distract her.

"I'm for real, Michael! I want you to talk to him. He's a good guy."

"I don't doubt he is. But I don't like how much he likes you. You see where I'm coming from?" She nodded her head, completely understanding why he was uncomfortable with Andre's continued presence.

"I even cut my best friend off for a while when I found out he was feeling you, so how you think I feel about this nigga I don't even know?"

"Yea. I get that...Mmmm, shit baby..." Her breathing was becoming labored, but not to the point of concern yet. "Just be nice next time, OK?"

"Aight, I'll try for you. Hopefully there won't be a next time though."

He bent down and bit her nipple through her top. "Why you so nasty, Michael?"

"Me? You the one over there looking good, tempting me." He briefly took his eyes off her to look at the traffic around them. Still bumper to bumper.

"Babe, let me see them titties," he finished his statement by biting his lip at her.

"You lucky you have tints." Janeé unzipped her   top to reveal her thin bralette. No sooner than she unzipped did Michael pull the cups down, making her breast spill out. She looked at him in shock.

"I told you what I wanted to see, didn't I?" He growled.

"Yes, Daddy. You did," she answered. She could feel his dick twitch under her palm, as she was now massaging it in his pants. Janee pulled it out completely and used his sticky precum to coat his veiny dark chocolate dick. Her soft hand cupped around him in a circular motion, pulling faint expletives from his lips as he watched her back pull away from the car seat in pleasure. She felt the roughness of his fingerpads pass over her sensitive nub once more before he dipped two of his fingers inside her. The overwhelming sensation caused her to grip his forearm.