Chapter Twenty-Nine.

"Stop looking at me you creep."

"What? I can't look at my beautiful ass baby mama?"

"No, nigga." Michael continued staring at her as she shuffled around the kitchen trying a cook a quick breakfast before her appointment. They had sex again this morning at her request and were now running late. He tried to stop her but he felt like he owed her some regular sex after what they did last night. It almost didn't seem real. She didn't give him much of an option anyway. His morning wood greeted the world before he opened his eyes and Janeé was there and ready slide onto it. He was half-asleep when he woke up to her rocking back and forth on him gently.

"Jay, let me ask you something," he continued without waiting for her to respond. "Do you uh, find me attractive?"

 "Do you uh, find me attractive?"

"Nah you ugly my g." She answered almost convincing him she was serious. "I mean when you had a little more weight on you and you had the whole Killmonger vibe, you was just aight but now? I dunno." She of course was lying to him to see how he'd respond. She thought it was ridiculous he was asking in the first place.

"I'm for real." He grabbed her by her waist and made her face him.

"Why are asking me this?"

"I'm about to sound like a little bitch, but you never tell me either way, except when you're trying to butter me up. And you're just so gorgeous to me I feel like there's no way I could ever live up to what your beauty deserves."

"Baby, listen to me closely, you're fine as fuck." He couldn't hold back his smile at her admission. "You know how my body reacts to you. Just the sight of you gets me worked up. You're the beautiful one. I've told you that and I mean that shit." She giggled and sealed her sentiments by wrapping her arms around his neck and giving him a passionate kiss that had them both ready to sex each other again.

"You believe me?" He smiled and nodded.