Chapter Ten - Birthday Sex

In the spirt of my little sis TyBoneSteak, I'm going to give y'all a little "What If?" throwback. This is a scene from way back in my first book His Weakness, Her Liberation. The scene starts off in the club on Janeé's birthday and ends with Janeé letting Michael walking away upset. This version explores what would have happened if Janeé called him up for some birthday sex after she left the club. Thought it was appropriate since today's my birthday 😛. I hope you enjoy my present to you. Hopefully this will hold y'all over since Mike and Janeé are in a sex drought right now. (I'm talking to you JayyyBird20 lol). Enjoy y'all.

--------

"Why didn't you tell me it was your birthday?" His face was so close to mine that this time when he spoke, I read his lips.

"Shhhhhhhh," I slapped my index finger on his lips in my drunken state, trying to get him to calm down. He clenched his jaw at me in frustration. "Professional, remember?" I said. My subconscious self was still trying to keep me out of trouble, but by liberated self was dying to take over. 

Micheal wrapped his arm around my waist, forcefully making our hips meet. He whispered in my ear, "Was it professional when your pussy got wet for me? What about when you let me taste it? Or the time you laid in my bed rubbing your clit, begging me to put my dick inside you? Is that what you call professional?"

As he spoke I closed my eyes, thinking about the amazing sex we had, wanting more. His lips grazed my ear as he recalled some of the nasty things we did to each other. The graze on my ear turned into kisses on my neck. His tongue was warm and soft, making me moan in his ear before I could catch myself. I could feel the warmth intensifying between my legs as he backed me into a dark corner and palmed one of my breasts softly, still kissing my neck. I was his again and was overcome with emotion as he slowly moved his lips towards mine. I could tell he was still angry, but his kiss was gentle and soft, like he couldn't help himself. He placed both of his hands around my face, pulling me deeper into the kiss and I felt like I was going to cry. I'd managed to keep things professional the last six weeks, but only because he wasn't pursuing me. The moment he showed me any attention, I gave in.

I felt his thumb wipe my face and I realized I'd let a tear fall. I pulled away from him and started walking back to the section. I felt his hand pulling me back towards him.

"Janeé wait. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that. Tell me why you're crying. People don't cry for no reason."

He was so hot and cold. One minute he was throwing the things we did together in my face, trying to turn me on and the next he was kissing me sweetly and apologizing.

I put my hand up to motion 'it's fine,' because I didn't want to have a deep conversation with him in the middle of this club, while we were both tipsy.

He grabbed my hand once more, this time pulling me closer as he sadly whispered "Happy birthday Janeé," and walked towards the exit. I stood there watching him walk away, contemplating whether or not I should go after him. He seemed different tonight, everything that happened felt very personal for him. It was for me to, shit, I cried. I just wasn't sure if I cried because I felt like I had no self-control around him, or if I had actual feelings for him.

After I watched Michael walk away, I rejoined my girls feeling a way but still trying my best to enjoy the rest of my birthday. I ended up grinding on this guy for a while. He was tall and dark skinned. Handsome. Completely my type. But he wasn't Michael, I was reminded of that every time I turned to face him. I even let him feel me up a little bit trying to get into a mood with him but it was no use. After a few more hours, I was ready to go.