Chapter nine-Preparing for school.

heey everyone!

Hope you are all enjoying this story! im enjoying writing this much more than the sunset as i excpect this to be longer, and i have spent more time planning it out.

The last chapter was very awkward for me to write. And this one wasnt as bad, but still awkward.

Vote, comment, fan!

Love you all.

Charlotte xoxo

We had been home a little over a week since our amazingly romantic honeymoon, and in just three days we would all be starting school. I was finally able to start school as I had stopped aging so no body would suspect anything. I wouldn’t want to go in looking like a fourteen year old and then the next day a sixteen year old. I was a bit nervous about starting school, I had only ever been home schooled. I sat on the sofa with Jakes arms around me thinking about everything that could go wrong in school.

‘Nessie, it will be fine’ Daddy said to me from over on the chair. He had a habit of reading my mind when I was in a daze. I suppose he was just protective of me.

‘What?’ Jake asked looking up confused.

‘Nessie is worried about starting school.’ Daddy replied.

‘Hey Ness’, it will be fine. I told you on our honeymoon it would be fine. What’s bothering you so much?’ He asked looking really concerned.

‘Its just I’m afraid in case I accidentally use my power on someone.’ I replied. I never really fully understood how my power worked. I knew how to show people what I was thinking but I never really grasped how to control it.

‘Don’t worry about that Ness. One of us will always be in your class in case anything happens, And I am sure grandpa will have an idea about how we can swing it to cover it up.’ Aunt Rose chirped in.

‘Yeah and besides if it does get out of control we can switch schools again. I mean its not like we haven’t done it enough.’ Uncle Emmett said laughing.

‘Ok, I suppose I’m worrying about nothing. Anyway what school are we going to?’ I asked curiously.

‘We’re going back to Forks high school.’ Momma said looking pleased about it. She already knew the classes and most of the teachers had left anyway so there was no way of being exposed.

‘Ooo…ok!’ I said looking pretty entertained hoping to here more about it.

‘Well the schools not the biggest and…’ Uncle Jasper began to say but was interrupted.

‘Can everyone come to the main dining room please? We need to plan who’s related to who for school on Monday.’ Grandpa said calmly.

‘Of course’ Aunt Alice said and skipped into the dinning room behind him. We all followed behind and took our seats at the table. I was if course on Jakes lap.

‘So, just to clarify the sibling relations between us all is going to be explained now.’ Grandpa began.

‘Rose and Emmett you will be together in senior year. Jasper, you will be genetic brothers with Edward and Jacob who will be soft mores. And Alice, Bella and Nessie you will all be sisters and juniors. But of course me and Esme will have adopted you all like normal. Alice and Jasper you will still be together along with Bella and Edward and Nessie and Jacob.’ Grandpa explained.

Everyone agreed discussing how it was going to be. I was thinking about how weird It would be calling momma and daddy Edward and Bella. That was going to get some time to get out of.

‘Everything will be fine Ness! And if you do slip up we will just say it’s a joke that we have going on in the family.’ Aunt Alice said dancing over to me to hug me. I hugged her back and laughed at how she was so excited to go back to school, along with me, but how everyone else wasn’t so keen.

‘So who wants to hunt?’ uncle Emmett asked running towards the door.

Everyone but me and Jake got up and waved goodbye to us. We just sat there talking about what lessons we had hoped to be in together (all of them would have been ideal) and what to do if anyone saw blood in a class. We disused a variety of excuses why they would have to leave if there was blood in a class, and all we had to do was run them by Carlisle and the rest of the family.

We then decided to put ‘Another Cinderella story dance edition’ on as it was one of my all time favourite films.