Chapter two-Solutions

hey guys! what did you all think of the last chapter? the story is about to pick up, so get excited lol!

i will comment every so often in this book as i would like to keep giving feedback.

vote, comment, fan

love you all

Charlotte xoxo

'Good morning Nessie!' Jake said smiling.

'Good morning Jakey!' i replied as i giggled. But then it all occured to me again. The volturi were coming to destroy me or Jake, thus allowing me to cry hysterically yet again. Momma and daddy came rushing in after they both heared me crying.

'Come on baby, everythings going to be ok, we're going to get through it!' Daddy replied to me rubbing his hand up and down my back.

' But how?' i shouted whilst wiping away my tears.

'I dont know baby, but what i do know is Carlisle is going to find a way. We are all going to find out what our options are after you get up okay?' momma said hugging me and kissing my head.

'okay.' was all i managed to say through all the sobbing.

I asked Jake to go and get me some clothes from the suitcase. He picked out white material shorts and a baby blue vest top to go with it. Jake was wearing dark green shorts and a white v neck t'shirt. I didnt care what we were wearing, all i wanted to do was sort out how we were going to save eachother from the volturi. I knew that everyone had an idea it was just the thought of it not being able to get it passed the volturi. I also had a sneaky plan that i thought of late last night, i would tell momma about later because, I couldnt really tell anyone else as Aro would read their minds on the day. Telling momma would be perfect because Aro cant read hers and she can sheild us anyway.

After we were all ready we headed down to our suite. We sat around the circular dinning table and disscused our options about how we could stop the volturi.

'What about just attacking them?' uncle Jasper suggested.

'No, we dont want to start a fight if we dont need to. And Jane's power is one of the deadliest powers, she would be on guard the most.' Grandpa said shaking his head.

'Well what about pretending Jake and Nessie's relationship ended badly, so therefore there wouldnt be anyone to destroy because their relationship wouln't exsist.' Rose suggested looking quite pleased with her suggestion.

'No, thats to risky. They will be monotoring our thoughts at all times. If they were to find out we were faking it, there would be a bigger problem.' Carlisle replied looking anxious.

We were throwing ideas around for hours trying to make one work.  But none of them fitted something belivable. I needed to tell  momma sooner than later as then she could hint that we had an idea but not tell the family what it was.

'Momma can i talk to you for a second? privately?' I said to her as i got off Jakes lap.

'Of course baby, lets go to my room, and talk there.' She said as we walked up the stairs. I could here everyone else starting to come up with some more solutions but by the time i came back down stairs everyone was more concerned about what i needed to talk to  momma about so soon.  I knew i couldnt tell any of my family, not even Jake. But my plan was the only way me and Jake could stay together and not get killed.

Everyone would know soon enough, but only when the time was right.