Chapter three-We knew when...

Heeey everyone! Hope you are all enjoying the story so far, theres alot of twists in this sequal. (Sunset was just to give you an idea of what was happening and why the volturi were going to come)

Vote, comment, fan.

Love you all,

Charlotte xoxo

 Jake was growing more and more concerned why i needed to talk to momma about yesterday. I told him i couldn't tell him because it would ruin my plan to win against the volturi. But everytime i tried to explain that he got more and more agitated.

'Come on Jake. If i could tell you i would.  This was to do with our saftey, and i couldn't let the volturi jepordise what we had.' I told him whilst going to sit on his lap.

'I know you would Ness', but its frustrating because i want to beable to help, im supposed to protect you!' He said shaking his head whilst looking down at the ground.

'How about we protect eachother?' i said, and he grinned at me. He leaned in to kiss, It was so forceful, i kissed him back, but probably with more force. We kissed for what seemed like ten minutes, but was interupted by aunt Alice knocking on our door to tell us what she had just saw.

'Hey guys, come down to the suite ASAP.' Aunt Alice demanded looking worried and frustrated. We put on some shoes and ran down to the suite. As we entered everyone was gathered around our kitchen table again. We walked over, fingers interwinded in eachothers, and sat down.

'So, we now know when the  Volturi are going to come.' Aunt Rose told us.

'I thought we did know when they were coming? at  the south end of an beach, north of the island?' Jake said looking slightly confused.

'Yes Jacob, that is correct but we now know what date it is.' Grandma said calmly and sweetly like always.

'Ok, so when' Emmett asked looking as confused as me and Jake.

'Tomorrow.' Alice replied as she stiffened up. So this ment that we 12 hours to prepare for what was going to occur tomorrow at sunrise.  I started to cry again, i wasnt really sure why as i knew that my plan had a good chance of working but, i kept thinking what of it didnt work. Momma could see i was worried incase it didint work but she has promised me it will and that we will be fine.

Somehow i did beleive her but yet there was still some doubt in the back of my mind. I had to stay positive and hope for the best, even for Jakes sake as he was more on edge than all of us put together.

I was so overwhelmed and tired i decided it would be best if me and Jake went up to bed. We would have to be up at 4am to get to the north of the island by sunrise.

'Goodnight Jake i love you whatever happens' I told him and smiled, whiping away my tears.

'Goodnight Ness', I love you too, and i know baby.' He said leaning into kiss me. I kissed him back and hugged him. Somehow i wished that i could just stay in his arms and be safe, where no body could try and destroy us.

I sat there for a while thinking about Mine and Jake's relationship these last few years and how its grown into something so much bigger.

This might be the last ever night i spend with my husband. But that really couldnt be the case.