Just The Beginning.

You were dressed to impress, with a red minidress and your hair hanging in loose curls.
You watched Mishas facial expression change as you walked down the stairs.
"Miss Y/N i see your beautiful face everyday but it seems to get better everytime." He said as he grabbed me, pulling me into him dramatically.
You scoffed and rolled your eyes at him.
"What was that?" He said mischeviously as he grabbed your ass.
"Misha!" You gasped in surprise, giggling.
"What?" He asked acting innocently.
You just shook your head and kissed him gently. He got a notification on his phone and after checking it he finally said "Its time to go."
The whole car journey he had one hand on the wheel and the other on my thigh, sending tingles everywhere. This would never get old. It seemed like we were driving for a long time. You liked it, just you and him, enjoying each others company in silence. You sighed a big sigh of content, happy with everything.
Finally, the car came to a halt. You looked around but he stopped you, handing you a piece of black cloth.
"Around your eyes please." He instructed.
"Ooh kinky." You said as he chuckled.
He got out of the car and helped you out.
"Watch your step." He said as you hopped out of the car and he wrapped his strong arm around your waist tight. He directed you somewhere and opened a door. There was no noise.
He slipped his arm out from around you. Not saying a word. You were so confused.
Slowly, you took the blinfold off, the first thing you noticed was everyone was there. J2 and their wives and children, your mom and dad, members from the supernatural crew. The last thing you noticed was Misha, stood in front of you. What was going on?
"Y/N I loved you from the day I met you, we went through a lot- mostly that being my fault." You, Jared and Jensen chuckled. "But the important thing is fate has always brought us back together. More importantly i dont want to waste another moment without you. So," He said as he took a deep breath and took something out his pocket. Tears sprung to your eyes as the reality of the moment set in.
He got down on one knee, "Y/N L/N will you marry me?"
Tears were now streaming down your face uncontrollably. You were so indescribably happy, all you could do was spit out the word "YES."
He put the beautiful silver diamond ring on your finger but before you gad time to look at it everyone cheered and screamed as Misha pulled you into a passionate kiss. The whole moment was a blur of happiness and overwhelming excitement. All you knew was that you loved this man and that was just the beginning of this story.