She Can Still Hear Us

You woke up to a strong pair of arms wrapped around you and you cuddled closer unconsciously. You squeezed your eyes shut before shooting up.
"Misha get off me!" You squealed.
"What?" He groaned taking his hands off you.
"Wake up now come on its.. SHIT MISHA ITS 2.00pm GET THE HELL UP." You yelled as you checked the time.
You got out of bed and brushed your hair and freshened up, still wearing your hoodie and then went to make coffee for you and Misha. Then you went into your room and saw Misha was still sleeping. You jumped on top of him and he woke up straight away, he was sleeping straight, facing you, the only thing between your bodies was the duvet.
"Now come on." You said as you went to get off the bed.
"No wait." He said playfully grabbing your thighs. "This turns me on." He smirked.
"Misha, come on I need to get home and so do you." You sighed.
"Ugh fine."
"And please, when I see you again wear some actual clothes." You ordered.
"You're hardly wearing any how is that fair?" He argued.
"Shutup go." You said as you slipped out of his grip and onto the ground.
You waited in the kitchen and when he finally came out his hair looked neat and he was wearing his suit from last night. He looked so hot in that suit.
"Drink up." You said pointing to his coffee and he did.
You stood there daydreaming whilst he checked his phone.
"Y/N... You're going to want to see this." Misha said slowly as he placed his coffee down on the table.
"What?" You said panicking.
He handed you his phone only for you to see multiple texts from Gen, Jared, Jensen, Danneel and many other people. You swallowed hard before pressing on Gens message.

'Misha where are you? Do you know where Y/N is? Her parents have got into a terrible crash!' It read.
You turned to the worktop placing his phone down and gripping on feeling your knees go weak.
'Terrible Crash'
You were finding it hard to breathe, as if your throat pipe was crushing and you had no air. You sank down and fell to the ground, the world around you now becoming blurry and was spinning.
You could hear Misha "focus on me. Come on baby. Please look at me."
You slowly turned to look at him as he took your trembling hands into his. You concentrated on staring into his sky blue eyes and soon enough your breathing returned back to normal.
He pulled you into his chest as he sat next to you.
"It's ok. I've got you." He whispered placing a kiss at the top of your head as you burrowed into his chest.
"Misha, we should go to the hospital."
"Okay let me call Jar and ask him where they are."
He called Jared who told Misha that they were all at Marion's Hospital.
You and Misha ran into your car and Misha insisted on driving and you actually let him as you were in no mood to argue. Firstly you stopped at your house because there was no way you could go to the hospital in what you were wearing. Grabbing pants you ran out and back into the car. Misha had one hand on the wheel and the other entwined with yours as you were both deep in thought. You bit the inside of your cheek in anticipation. You were scared, Gen said 'terrible' it must be really bad. If anything happened to your parents you wouldn't forgive yourself, especially if it happened because of you.

When you finally reached the hospital you both jumped out of the car and Misha held your hand and pulled you close.
"Y/N whatever happens in there, remember I am here for you okay." Misha said before pulling you into a quick hug.
Taking a deep breath you walked inside. Misha asked for directions and you followed. Jared and Jensen were both sat outside talking quietly but jumped up when they saw you.
They immediately pulled you into a hug.
"We're so glad your safe Y/N. Where the fuck were you?" Jensen said almost yelling.
"I'm sorry, J I didn't even have my phone."
"Y/N your parents.." Jared said.
"Tell me what happened." You said.
"Okay, last night it was obviously raining quite hard but it stopped but the roads were a bit slippy. Especially the bridges. Your mom and dad took that road and because it was so slippy your dad lost control and it drove off the bridge. Thankfully another at was there and was able to save your dad. But your mom was in there longer and she hit her head pretty bad." Jared said. His and Jensen's arm still tightly around you whilst Misha stood on the side listening.
"Mom? Is she okay?" You said feeling as if you had just been punched in the chest.
"Y/N I know you don't want to hear this but she's.. She's in a coma." Jensen said.
"A coma?" You gulped.
They held you tight as you tried your hard to be strong for your mom. But you couldn't help the tears that fell out of your eyes.
"What about dad?" You asked.
"Rob's fine. He's just resting." Jensen said.
You stayed in their embrace for a while until they let you go in to see your mom. Misha stayed outside with them.

Gen was sat by your mothers side holding her hand. When she saw you she ran to you and hugged you but over her shoulder all you could see was your mothers limp body on the bed. She was attached to lots of machines and had wires coming out from everywhere.
Gen let you go as you walked towards your mom. Sitting down beside her you led her hand in yours.
"Mom, I'm so sorry this happened. I'm sorry I wasn't there for you." You said sobbing "Mom please wake up. You can't leave us." Gen placed a hand as you sobbed uncontrollably.
She left the room and someone else walked in but you didn't turn to check who.
"Y/N" a familiar voice said as he put a hand on your shoulder. You got up and allowed yourself to collapse into Misha's arms, you felt helpless and weak.
"Misha she's not waking up." You whispered.
"Y/N don't worry, talk to her. She's listening to every word." He said as he sat you down once again.
"Mom, listen I'm so sorry for allowing this to happen to you but don't worry. I will be here for you, helping you fight through this everyday. You are strong I know because I get my confidence from you." You said chuckling and wiping your tears. "I love you mom and dad loves you and we will get through this. Together."