Stuck

Tears were threatening your eyes but you fought them back, you didn't want it to seem that what you had seen affected you, even though it did. If Misha clearly didn't care then you shouldn't either. Everybody was either at the bar or dancing so you sat down at the table by yourself.

"Y/N" you heard a deep voice say. You looked up slowly to be met with beautiful green eyes that were clearly full of worry.
"What's wrong sweetheart?" He asked putting a hand on my arm.
"Nothing." You gulped and shook your head.
"Y/N you know you can tell me anything." He said once again.
You didn't want to be selfish and ruin his night. "J I'm fine thank you so much, I just feel a bit sick I think I'm going to head home."
"Do you want me to drop you?" He asked.
"No it's fine I have my car." You forced a smile. We stood up and he pulled you into a hug and kissed the top of your forehead softly. You sighed and shut your eyes before pulling away from him and smiling as best as you could.
"I love you ok." He said sweetly.
"I love you too, can you tell everyone I said goodbye. Also tell my dad where I am?"
"Of course." He said.
"Thank you, night." You said as you walked away from him. You wanted to turn back so bad and just be in his arms and just be comforted by your friends, but you couldn't do that.
Walking outside and past the marquee it started raining so hard, harder than ever, you were sheltered but how the hell were you going to get home in this?

Suddenly a man ran towards you, dripping wet and in a nice suit. Once he moved the hair out of his face and his familiar blue eyes met yours you tried to walk away but you couldn't, he grabbed your arm.
"Y/N please listen to me." He begged.
"No, get the fuck off me" you yelled as you tried to pull your wrist out of his grip.
"One thing and I promise we'll never have to speak again."
Seeing that he was not going to let go of you until you listened you sighed."what?"
"Me and J2 kinda came in the same car and I want to go home. Do you mind dropping me?"
"Yes I mind." You said turning away.
"Y/N please you can't leave me out here."
"Misha I don't want to talk to you or even look at you."
"I understand, you won't have to." He said as he let go of you wrist.
"Fine." You said reluctantly."But first give me your blazer."
"Why?"
"Just give it."
He took it off and gave it to you, you put it on top of your head and it covered half your body. He giggled but you shot him a look that shut him up. Then you ran to your car, quickly opened it and jumped in. Misha followed and came in the car, even more wet than before. He looked at you when he got in the car not knowing what to say. You didn't want him to say anything so you threw his blazer on his face. He turned to look forward, the blazer still on his face. He was trying to make you laugh but you weren't going to.

You drove out of the parking lot and down a few blocks, quite far from the event hall but still you weren't even half way home. Suddenly your car stopped. Thankfully the streets weren't too busy so it wasn't causing mass disruption but still it wouldn't move.
"Hey" you said poking Misha, who had fallen asleep with that blazer on his head. He turned to you with his hair gorgeously fluffy and his eyes tired.
"Hm" he muttered.
"Get out and help me." You said as he tiredly got out the car. You tried everything and even tried to jumpstart it but nothing worked. In the end you had to push it to the the side of the road where all the other cars were parked. Just as you did that it started pouring it down once again. You grabbed your hoodie from the car and threw it on, snuggling into it.

Misha smiled, watching you. You swallowed hard as you stared at him and sighed.
"What now?"
It was just you and him and a broken down car.