Dad Talk

You and Misha decided to go back to your house.
"How's your mom?" He asked as we drove.
"She's good, just needs a bit of rest." You said as misha held your hand.
"Thats great."
"Yeah."
"So i was wondering, if you were up for it, if you wanted to go out with J2 and their wives tonight?" He asked.
"Umm, yeah that sounds good."
You played with his hand, wondering how you got so lucky to meet a man like this.
"Misha, i love you." You whispered.
"What?" He asked, smirking.
"I said i love you." You repeated loud enough for him to hear.
"Wow that was random." He chuckled.
You reached outside your house and he turned the engine off, getting out the car and leaving me in there. Was he not going to reply?
You opened your door, hopped out and was about to start walking in the house. Suddenly you feel strong arms pull you backwards. It was misha. He pulled you close to him as you smelt his sweet scent, his breath close on your cheek, causing your hairs everywhere to stand on end. He pushed you up against the car.
"God, i love you too.' He breathed heavily as he pressed his lips against yours. Yoy moved in sync, his lips the perfect missing puzzle piece to yours.
The moment was over quickly as your dad pulled into the driveway and you both awkwardly seperated.
"What's going on here then?" Your dad said im a stern voice with his hands on his hips.
"Dad stop making it so awkward." You sighed.
"Misha, i want to see you in my office please." He said.
Misha looked at you, his eyes wide,clearly scared. Yoy chuckled, knowing exactly what my dad was going to do and rushed Misha inside behind my dad. You waited in the kitchen.

Misha's POV:
My heart pounded like crazy. This was my boss right here. I followed him into the office as he shut the door behind him.
"Take a seat." He motioned toward a chair behind a desk. He sat opposite me as i took my seat.
I played with my fingers nervously as we sat it silence.
"So, you and Y/N huh?" He asked, his eyes fixed on me. I looked up to meet his eyes.
"Yes sir." I'd never been this afraid of him, it was weird.
"I hope you won't do anything to break her heart Misha." He said seriously.
"I won't, i promise you i love her." I said smiling as i remembered her sweet touch. She made my heart flutter, i was madly in love.
"Good, well son, welcome to the family." He said as he made his way round the desk to pull me into a hug.
"But remember your career is in my hands!" He joked as we both chuckled together.
I had something else to discuss with him before leaving the office.
When we were done i went into the living room where y/n was sat watching the new episode of supernatural.
"Hey." She said noticing me walk in.
"Hi" i said softly as i wrapped my arms around her
"So i found this new TV show and theres a really hot character in it. Its weird. You kind of look like him."
"Really? You're so funny." I said as i started tickling her, before we knew it we were both rolling on the floor, laughing.
We eventually settled down when her phone rang. It was Jared.

Y/N POV-
"Hey." I said.
"Hey, how is everything,i heard your moms out of hospital?" He asked.
"Everything is great thanks. What about the kids and Gen?"
"They're good."
"So me and misha were wondering if you and Gen would want to come out tonight?" You asked.
"Um, we'll see if we can get the babysitter sorted and let you know!" He replied.
"Great, see you later."
"Byeee love you." He said
"Love you too J." You said smiling and hung up.
"So now what?" You smirked at Misha.
"I want to take you somewhere." He said, a slight smile on his face.
"Surprise me."
"Oh i will. Go get dressed." Was all he said as you ran upstairs excitedly.