Mishaps

You woke up to multiple messages from Misha.
"Call me."
"Please."
"We need to talk."
You rubbed your eyes sleepily and got out of bed and freshened up. You slipped on a white crop top and blue denim jeans. Then you went toward our phone and called Misha.
He picked up straight away.
"Hey." You said normally.
"Hi listen we need to talk but in person." He said frantically.
"Misha, what's wrong?" You said confused as to why he was acting this way.
"Just meet me at the sunset cafe in 10 minutes." He said sternly.
"Um ok bye." You said, uncertainty in your voice. He hung up.
You didn't want to go but he sounded like he was in a bad state so you decided to go.
You grabbed a yellow jacket and threw it on as you ran down the stairs. But before you got out the house your mom stopped you.
"Where are you going?" She said as she leaned against the door.
"To meet Misha."
"You're spending a bit too much time with him don't you think?" She said.
You still hasn't talked to her about the incident with her phone but you knew you had to.
"Nope." You said as you ran out the house, your mom muttering something underneath her breath.
You got into your car and drove to the sunset cafe. Before your entered you saw Misha sat there, he looked nervous as he played with his fingers.
You walked through the the door and sat down.
"Hey" you said slowly, smiling.
"Listen, about last night I was drunk. It was a mistake."
What A Dick. You were dumbfounded.
"Um, you said a lot of things last night, about an ex wife?" You said.
"That's none of your business." He said harshly.
"Misha, I tell you everything and you failed to tell me this one piece of information. I hardly know anything about you." You said softly.
"Well you don't need to know anything, this thing right here - it's over."
"So you're saying to me everything you said to me last night was because you were drunk, it was a lie?"
"Yes" he said as he stared into your eyes. His eyes looked as cold as stone. You swallowed hard. Just then the waitress came up to you both.
"Hey what can I get you two?" She asked sweetly.
"Nothing, I think I'm done here." You said as you got up and walked away. All the time not breaking we contact with Misha.
You thought you knew him. He was clearly not what you thought. It was taking every fibre of your being to not break down in that cafe. You got in the car and drove home. All the way your hands shaking and tears constantly blurring your vision. You got your phone out.
"Hey Jared I need you, can we talk?" You said as he picked up.
"Sure, come over." He said.
You looked down at the phone. He gave it to you and if this friendship was over I guess you didn't need his pity gifts. You got out of the car and threw it on the floor and stomped on it several times until it was nothing but little pieces of glass. The way he had treated you was unfair. He could've said last night was a mistake but i still want to be friends but he didn't, instead he ended it all.
You got back in your car and drove to Jared's. On the way there you couldn't help but think about last night. It felt so right to be in his arms when all along you didn't know it was all wrong.
You reached outside of Jared's house and knocked once and he opened up straight away.
You saw how he smiled at you and you didn't even have to say anything. He pulled you in, closed the door behind you and hugged you. The tears didn't hold back this time and you didn't force them too.
"Shhh" Jared whispered soothingly as he rubbed your back. You stood there like that for a long time until you finally pulled away.
"Want to talk about it?" Jared asked.
You nodded your head. You had to talk about it to someone, who better than Jared? You told him everything that happened and all he did was shake his head.
"I know Misha loves you. There's definitely more behind this. And for Vicki, it's not my place to say but all I can say is that it didn't end well." He said.
You wiped your eyes.
"Well he wanted to end it all so I guess that's it."
"Hey, Jensen took Misha home last night. Maybe Misha said something to him. Why don't you call him?" Jared suggested.
"Um I kinda smashed my phone.." You said slowly.
"You smashed your phone!" He screeched.
"Yeah, Misha got it for me. I didn't want it anymore."
He rolled his eyes and laughed.
"Do you want me to call Jensen?" He offered.
"No it's fine, thanks but it's probably better if we just don't talk about it anymore. I just needed to share it with someone. I guess I feel better now. Anyways I better get going."
"Hey, you sure you don't want to stay?"
"Yeah thanks, for everything. Where's Gen and the kids?" You asked.
"Gens taken them out to the zoo."
"Oh, well tell them I said hi. I'm off." You said with a small smile.
"If you need anything- anything, I'm here for you."
"Thanks a lot. I love you Jar."
"I love you too sis." He said as he pulled you in for one last hug kissing you softly on your head.
"Bye" he waved as you drove off.
You loved Jared you dont know what you would do without him, he was like a brother to you.
You drove home knowing that it was time to talk to your mom.