Mornings at Mishas

You rolled over and yawned. Opening your eyes you caught a glimpse of the clock 11am!
Shooting out of bed and into the bathroom you wiped all your makeup off and freshened up. You were still in your dress from last night and your feet hurt from the heels you were wearing.
"Misha" you shouted as you ran down the stairs. He didn't reply, what if he was still sleeping? We couldn't be late to work, people would suspect something. As if on cue he burst through the front door causing you to jump.
"Oh my gosh." You yelled making him laugh.
"Good morning to you too."
"Where did you go!? We are going to be late!" You squealed.
"Um I went for a jog. Calm down, Rob gave us a late working day today because we have been working hard and plus he knows we had a late one last night."
"Shit I forgot to text him." You said.
"It's fine I told him you stayed at mine."
"Thanks" you sighed.
"You want breakfast?" He asked.
"Yeah."
He led you to the kitchen and he took his shirt off. "Early morning run got me sweaty you know." He smirked.
He was so awkward it was adorable. You watched as he made the breakfast.
Biting your lip, you saw how perfect his body was, it was so muscular and perfectly toned.
"If you bite your lip anymore harder you're going to bleed." He chuckled as he turned around to put the food in your plate.
You felt yourself go red hot as you blushed.
"Uh shutup" you stuttered not knowing what else to say.
You looked up to see that famous smug smile on his face once again. He was doing this on purpose.
You ate then Misha gathered the dishes.
"Let's get you some comfy clothes." He said as he took your hand and took you upstairs and into his room. His room was massive with a large king size bed in the middle and wardrobes all around the room. He went into one of the closets.
"Here you can wear this" he said handing you a plain white top and black tight joggers.
"Thanks" you muttered as you walked back to your room.
You didn't want to look like a tramp so you tried hard to jazz it up by wearing the white top and tying it so it became a crop top. It looked OK.
Walking out, you went downstairs to Misha.
He looked you up and down and raised his eyebrows.
"Holy shit" he said.
You couldn't help but laugh. "Do I look that bad?"
"Yeah."
"Shutup" you said putting a sad face on and punching him playfully. He smushed your lips together with his hand.
"I'm joking you look so hot." He said blushing a bit.
You smirked at him. "Thanks."
He looked down at his watch. "It's 1pm we should probably start going. Also tonight you can come with me to Jensen's house so you can pick up your car."
You nodded and hopped out into Misha's car. All the way to the set the conversation flowed smoothly.
When you arrived you saw your dad at the gate. "Hey dad"
"Morning sunshine." He said smiling as he pulled you into a hug then he handed you a bag.
"Thanks dad." You said as you kissed him on the cheek and walked through the gates with Misha.
"How hungover do you still feel?" Misha asked.
"Quite a lot. Do my eyes look bad?"
He nodded slowly.
"Come to my trailer I'll get you some sunglasses."
He took me to his trailer and it was pretty much the same as Jensen and Jared's. You ran to his mirror and checked your eyes frantically. They didn't even look bad. You shook your head as you turned around to see Misha sniggering.
"You dick." You laughed.
"Well I had to get you to come to my trailer somehow."
"Okay that just sounds creepy, can I go get changed quickly?" He nodded and you went into his bathroom and quickly got changed into the grey tight top and the white ripped skinny jeans your dad bought. What a life saver he even put some shoes in there.
When you finally got out Misha was sat on the bed with a wrapped box.
"Hey come sit down." He said patting on the couch beside him.
"Ok." You said slowly and suspiciously.
"This morning I didn't go for a jog, I went to get you this."
"So you took your shirt off for no reason?" You scoffed.
He just shrugged his shoulders and smirked.
He handed you the box and you slowly unwrapped it.
It was a phone. Not just a phone but the latest phone IPhone X. Your old phone was only an IPhone 6s+.
"Misha! I can't take this!" You squealed.
"No you have to, it's only fair." He persisted.
"No Misha seriously this is too much." You shook your head trying to give it back to him but he put it back in your hands.
"No. Take it. Please." He ordered sternly. His voice sounded so sexy and irresistible so you just shook your head.
"Thanks" you sighed as you put a hand on his shoulder.
He pulled your arm and into a hug. But he fell back so you were on top of him. You hugged him tight but then there was a knock on the door. Quickly you both separated as the door opened. It was one one of the directing team.
"Misha we need you in wardrobe" she said as she flashed a smile at me then walked off closing the door behind her.
He sighed loudly."I've got to go but why don't you stay here and set up your phone?"
"Ok but I'm going to say morning to Jared and Jensen first."
He nodded and walked out of the trailer as you followed him.