Set Days

Misha was gone leaving you alone so you went to Jared's trailer first of all.
You knocked on the door and ten walked in. "Hey"
"Hey sleepyhead." He called out from the couch. He was lying down, obviously still tired from last night.
"You going to sleep?"
"No just chilling." He said sitting up.
"It's fine I'll see you at lunch, get some rest okay?"
He nodded and clearly fell asleep straight away.
You then walked to Jensen's traile but before you even reached the door he walked out.
"Hey y/n what's up?" He said. He clearly wasn't that tired.
"Just came to say hi." You smiled.
"I'm going to get coffee. Wanna come?" He asked and you nodded immediately walking beside him.
"So last night was fun." You said.
"Yeah it was. You and Misha are hitting off." He said smirking but not looking at me.
"Um no we're just friends." You said smiling.
"you sure?" He asked.
"Jensen!" You whined as you playfully hit him. He was clearly teasing you.
"Anyways, Danneel and I were wondering if you would like to join our supernatural ritual."
"Wow yeah I want to be part of a cult." You said sarcastically.
Jensen laughed."Every other week Me, D and Jared and Gen take turn to have dinner at our houses. We also invite Misha so why not invite you?"
"Sure, I would love to come!"
"D and the kids really like you, you know?" He said as we arrived to a little cantine.
"2 coffees please." He asked the worker.
"Awh I like them too" you smiled. Thy were all so nice.
"Wait till you taste this coffee." Jensen said as he turned to you and handed you your coffee.
You took a sip.
"Oh my gosh." You breathed.
"I know right!" It was so delicious!
You both laughed.
"I better get back and wake up Jareds lazy ass" Jensen said and you gave him a little wave as he ran off. Why was he teasing you about Misha?
You walked back to Misha's trailer. Taking the phone out of the box you saw how beautiful it was, you tuned it on and to your surprise he had already set it up for you. You knew this because as soon as you pressed the on button the lock screen was a picture of him. The picture was probably from one of his modelling shoots. His hair was messy and his shirt unbuttoned and ripped, he was leaning against the wall and you swore it was he sexiest thing you have ever seen. You swiped and went on the phone to see the same picture was on the home screen too. You didn't mind if you were being completely honest. He had installed the main apps for you already like Instagram. So you spent the time logging into your accounts and setting everything up.
Misha walked into the trailer as you were watching a YouTube video on your phone.
"Hey" he smiled walking towards the couch where you were sat.
"Hey, how was it?" You asked.
"Fun." He said sighing.
"So let's go pick up your car." He said.
"Okay, let's go."
"We can go out to eat as well."
"I hate going out to eat, can we not just go to the drive thru?" You said.
He looked at you and smiled as he looked at your eyes.
"Of course."
He drove me to Jensen's so I could pick up my car then I followed him back to my house so we could drop my car off then I hopped into his car again.
"Finally." You sighed.
"Anyways can I borrow your phone? I need some numbers."  You asked Misha.
"Um sure." He said handing you his phone as he started driving.
"I just need Jared,Jensen's my dads and Gen and Danneels. The rest I'll have to try and retrieve off my dads phone."
Whilst you were scrolling through his contacts list you saw a number saying Babysitter.
"Why would you need a babysitter?" You asked.
"No that's just Jensen's babysitters number." He said quickly, which you found suspicious.
"Why do you have her number?" You laughed.
"Cause she's hot!" He said laughing so you laughed along. But you were internally sighing, you thought you and Misha had a thing. It was probably just in your imagination.
Oh well, at least you could still be friends. You both went to get food, ate in the car and then went for a little drive. The sky was dark and mysterious with little stars twinkling in the distance. You looked over at Misha, how his eyes shone and how the smile on his face never seemed to leave.
You were really starting to fall for this guy no matter how much you didn't want to, you couldn't help it.
"Hey Misha? If I tell you something do you promise to keep it a secret?" You said your heart beating so fast.
"Promise." He said looking at you briefly.
"I think my mom is cheating." You didn't think before you blurted it out. You just thought you could trust him. When you were with him you just felt safe.
You looked over at him and he parked up on one of the streets.
His eyebrows were furrowed in confusion. "What?"
"I don't even know why I'm telling you this. Another man was texting her like flirting with her."
"Don't ever feel like you can't talk to me about anything ok?" He said as he took your hands in his and stared into your eyes. You couldn't breathe, your heart was melting.
"Thanks Misha." You said smiling softly. "But shall I tell my dad?"
"I think you should talk to your mom first and make her realise she is making a mistake."
"Okay." You said nodding. Then you let out a big yawn.
"Let's get you home." He said as he let go of your hand and started the car again.
When you were outside of your house you looked over at him and gave him a quick peck on the cheek.
"Thanks, for everything." You said before you ran off.