Everything Is Perfect

Misha didn't stop teasing you, he would touch you all of a sudden and then let go, sending millions of shivers down your body. The kids and you ate and you made general conversation with them about school and friends. They were so sweet, listening to every word you said and laughing when you laughed. West was clearly coming out of his shell and Maison was just so open already.
You were in the kitchen washing when Misha came into the kitchen, your phone in his hand.
"Your phones ringing." He said handing you your phone.
You wiped your hands and took it off him. He came up behind you and held you, kissing your neck tenderly. You didn't recognise the number but you still picked up.
"Hello?" You asked.
"Hello, this is MeadowField Hospital. Is this Miss Y/N L/N speaking?" You heard a man say on the other side of the phone.
"Speaking." You said, your heart suddenly beating faster than ever. Your mom, could something have gone wrong?
"Your mother, she has woken up from her coma." The man said slowly as tears sprung to your eyes.
"When can i come to visit her?" You asked, overjoyed.
"Probably in 3 hours. She needs to eat, rest and have a few checks. Hopefully you can come and visit then."
"Thank you so much, bye." You said as you cut off the phone, turning to Misha.
"What? Is everything ok?" He panicked.
"Everything's perfect."