Morning

"Dad I don't want to go to work with you though." You whined as your dad was cooking breakfast for you.
"You need to see how a real director works if you want to follow in my footsteps when you're older." He said pointing the spatula at you and raising his eyebrows.
"Dad I'm 25 years old now, technically you can't tell me what to do." You replied giving him a sarcastic look.
"Well, my house my rules." He said responding with a smug look.
You groaned in defeat and put your head on the kitchen table.
You really didn't want to go to work with your dad. Your father was Robert Singer, one of the directors from Supernatural and you had never even watched the show. All you knew is that it was a show with old men and it had gone on since you were like 12 years old.

Your dad came and placed the egg in your plate and you sat up.
"So i was thinking. You can't find a job right?" My dad asked.
You nodded as you picked at your food.
"You can easily help out on set, wardrobe, makeup, whatever. You know, only if you enjoy today." His eyes lit up at the fact that he would be working with his daughter. Acknowledging how excited he was, you knew you couldn't say no.
"Sure." You said reluctantly.
He walked up to you and put a hand on your shoulder. "Thank you for this, i love you" he smiled planting a kiss on your head.
You smiled at him as he walked upstairs to get ready.

Collecting the dishes you put them on the sink and cleaned up quickly before going upstairs to get ready.
You decided to wear a white tank top with a flannel short and denim shorts.
Your dad waited for you as you applied a bit of makeup and were finally ready.
"Ready?" He asked.
"Yeah" you said smiling.
He opened the door and you both walked out together as he drove you there. It wasnt far away so you were there soon. Taking a deep breath you stepped out.