So Many Questions

You lay on your bed staring at the ceiling. You still had butterflies in your stomach from when he took your hands into his and stared into your eyes.
As if on cue your phone went off
'Hey, I had fun tonight.'-Misha
It was a text message from Misha.
'Same'-You
'Hopefully we can do it again soon, cya tomorrow!' -Misha
'Yeah, cya'-You
He was really starting to confuse you, one minute he would be talking about some hot girl to you as if you were his bro and the next he would be causing all sorts of feelings inside you. You sighed and fell asleep clutching your phone to your chest.

<<3 weeks later>>
You had been going on set everyday and going out with Misha as well.
Yours, Jareds and Jensens friendship was flourishing and you all spent a lot of time together. You all even went to Danneel and Jensen's "dinner ritual".
Everything was going well, especially with the girls. You, Gen and Danneel were close to inseparable.
Today was a Friday and you were again going to the club with Misha, Jared and Jensen and their wives. It would be even better now that you knew each other better. This time you took your own car.
You entered and it was even more full than the last time you came. Firstly, Misha pulled you to the bar and he drank but you couldn't because you had to drive home today. He drank a lot.
"Misha calm down." You giggled as you noticed him gradually becoming drunk.
"Come on let's dance." He said as he pulled you towards the dance floor.
Jared, Gen, Danneel and Jensen had already danced enough and were now sat at the bar sipping on some beers, deep in conversation.
Both of you danced your way to one corner of the large but crowded room.
You started dancing but Misha had other plans as he pushed you up against the wall. He kissed your neck slowly as soft moans escaped your mouth.
"Do you know how badly I've been wanting to do this." He whispered seductively into your ear.
He reached your mouth and kissed you slowly at first but then with more passion. He licked your bottom lip as permission to enter so you parted your lips slightly, teasing him until you allowed him in fully as he discovered your mouth hungrily with his tongue. You wrapped your legs around him as he arched into you and you moaned.
"I want to rip every piece of clothing off your body so badly." He whispered.
The music drowned out and the bodies disappeared. It was only you and Misha in the room. He pulled away.
"Y/N L/N I like you.. a lot. I knew you were special from the day I met you. You're the best thing that's happened to me since my ex wife Vicki." He said laughing. His ex-wife, so you tell him everything but he failed to leave out this one important part of information.
He was too drunk.
"Come on."
"Where we going baby?" He asked as you grabbed his hand and pulled him through the crowd and toward the bar. Him calling you baby was making your heart race and you wanted nothing more than to be pushed up against that wall and in his arms again but Misha was clearly not in his right senses.
You saw Jensen and called him over to help you with Misha who was now struggling to stand up.
"Danneels going to have to drive home and I'll drive Misha in his car. He's going to have to stay at my house."
You nodded as everyone got up and left the bar. You  all said your goodbyes and got into your own cars and drove home.
When you got into bed you couldn't help but think about what had happened. Did Misha really like you in that way? You knew for a fact that you enjoyed that hot make out session more than you should have. You also knew that you had fallen for him, too easily. But one thing was still nagging at you. Why didn't Misha tell you about his ex wife Vicki?